"Oceanside Beach Garden Getaway"
Your gorgeous vacation condo resides in the gated resort community of North Coast Village, which is located on the sand of Oceanside's best beach. Relax among the fern grottoes, waterfalls, fountains, koi ponds, and wooden bridges over streams. Simply take a quick stroll on one of the paths through the lush tropical grounds to get to the beach, without crossing any streets on your way.
Your stay in this recently renovated condo includes:
* AC in the bedroom (one of the very few units in the complex with AC)
* Complimentary, secure, high-speed WiFi internet
* King bedroom set imported from Italy in the bedroom
* Queen pullout bed in living room
* Full kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, dishes, and cookware
* Granite counter tops in kitchen and bathroom
* Luxurious custom tile and glass shower
* Private balcony
* Flat screen TVs in bedroom and living room with cable and DVD player
* Ornate bedroom set imported from Italy
* Pack-n-play and high chair for your little one
* Just a short stroll through beautiful grounds to a fantastic family-friendly beach
* Surfboard, boogie boards, skim board, beach umbrella, beach chairs, toys
* Two lagoon style sparkling pools, heated year-round, two jacuzzis, sauna
* Community Gas BBQ Grills
* Putting green, billiards, ping pong, and fooseball
* Koi Pond and food to feed to the fish
* 1 complimentary gated, covered parking spot (additional overnight parking is inexpensive and close by)
* Workout facility
* Coin-operated laundry facility in lower level of building
* See Amenities List for more!
This complex boasts one of the finest swim and surf beaches for families in Southern California, and has been listed by leading travel magazines as having the best all around yearly beach climates. After playing in the waves, relax in one of the pools or hot tubs which are exclusive to the complex and just steps away from the beach.
The beaches surrounding this condo are sandy and perfect. Beware of renting south of here - most beaches to the south are steep, narrow, and rocky for miles.
A wide beachfront walkway starts at the complex and leads to the pier, where you can enjoy fishing, sightseeing, watching surfers, or eating at Ruby's Restaurant with panoramic ocean views. You can rent fishing equipment at the pier and purchase your bait at the same time. No license is required to fish from the pier. Bikes are easy to rent near the pier. Coast along the beach or take a leisurely ride to the Historic Mission at San Luis Rey.
A walk to the north brings you to the beautiful marina and harbor. Watch the sea lions play in the water while you enjoy casual restaurants, fine dining, bars, coffee houses, and live music. The Harbor Fish n’ Chips eatery has large portions, good prices, and excellent fried pineapple rings. The gift shops are actually competitively priced, and have nice stuff. Other options at the marina include stand up paddle board rentals, boat rentals, jetski rentals, whale watching, fishing trips, and shopping. The expansive sandy beach opposite the harbor is another gem, complete with fire pits, volleyball nets, a playground, shower, and restrooms.
Your condo and its fantastic location create the perfect setting for family vacations, romance, adventure, relaxation, playing in the sand and waves, surfing, boogie boarding, swimming, or any mix of the above. With all the activities surrounding the fabulous beach just outside, the complex amenities, the pier, and the harbor, you won’t find a better location in southern California for a vacation rental.
If you desire even more adventure, take a 10-minute drive to Carlsbad to shop in its unique village atmosphere, or visit Lego-Land. Within an hour drive to the east and south you will find casinos, the San Diego Zoo Wildlife Park, the Gas Lamp District for shopping, music, and night life. You could also visit the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Old Town, and more. A trip to the north takes you to Anaheim with Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm. You could also watch an Angels or a Padres game while you’re in town.
North Coast Village is a gated community with 24 hour on-grounds security patrol and guard post. You won't have to cross any roads to get to the beach from your raised garden level condo.
To see the total price (including rent, deposit, taxes, and cleaning fee,) click on the Yellow “BOOK IT” button and select your arrival date and departure date. After that you can book using your credit card or PayPal.
As the owners, we keep the rental rates so affordable by managing the property ourselves, and by asking just enough to cover the costs of the property throughout the year.
Detailed instructions on getting to the condo and checking in and out will be emailed once you are booked. Please email or call if you have any questions.
SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the condo, on the balcony, or in the halls. If you smoke, this is not the condo for you. Per North Coast Village rules, no pets are allowed.
This experience could be yours for a great price. Book your perfect beach vacation right now!