FURNISHED SUMMER/VACATION RENTAL - CALL FOR RATES & AVAILABILITY. SUMMER: $6,250/MO. ONE MONTH MINIMUM between June 1st and August 31st annually. Location, location, location! Ideal for a couple or small family seeking a one to three month Summer vacation rental in Del Mar. Available June 1, 2018 - August 31, 2018. This deluxe two-bedroom townehome creates the perfect atmosphere for fun and relaxation or the excitement of the Del Mar thoroughbred horse racing season. This charming townhome, minimum one month rental, is located in the prestigious Del Mar coastal community of Seapoint. Walking distance to Torrey Pines State Beach, this spacious 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom unit is open, bright and within a resort style complex offering ocean views, walking trails, green belts, two heated pools and spas, clubhouse with outdoor picnic and BBQ area, tennis courts, volleyball court, and children's playground. Everything you want for the Del Mar beach and outdoor lifestyle while on vacation! Enjoy the ocean breeze, watch the sunset, or enjoy a beverage on the outdoor deck or patio. Impeccably decorated, features LCD TV and comfortable beds with new linens. All linen?s and towels are provided. Kitchen is well equipped for cooking and dining. Stay connected with High Speed Internet & WiFi.
The unit itself has living areas on two levels, modern kitchen, a large living room with fireplace, dining area, two large bedrooms suites, and decorative touches such as wood flooring, terracotta tiles, custom window coverings, built-in cabinetry, and light fixtures. The upstairs master bedroom is quite large with stunning ocean views to Torrey Pines, an elegant bathroom with large tub/shower and large vanity area with dual sinks. The guest bedroom is on the main living level and features a sliding glass door a lovely outdoor patio. Another private deck off of the dining room provides for ocean view lounging and dining. The home also includes a washer/dryer and attached two car garage with direct walk-in access to the lower level.
The property is situated within close distance to the Del Mar village, beaches, and race track as well as Torrey Pines State Beach and Torrey Pines Golf Course. It is also in close proximity to schools, library, dining and shopping. From the Seapoint neighborhood it is a simple and quick drive to San Diego favorites such as Sea World, historic Old Towne San Diego, the San Diego Zoo, Petco Park and the Downtown Gaslamp District. Commuting is easily accessible with nearby Interstate 5 and 805, Coast Highway 101 and Highway 56.
Damage Protection Insurance is a required item charged at a flat $99 for $5,000 insurance for accidental damages which occur during your stay. For questions regarding Damage Protection Insurance and Security Deposits as well as to receive a rental reservation quote please contact our North County Property Group office to speak with a vacation reservation specialist. Reservation payment options include all major credit cards: MC, Visa, Discover, AMEX (3% transaction charge applies for credit cards payments).
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed - agent, broker, and renter should confirm all property details and specifications before entering rental agreement.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen
* ATTRACTIONS: botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, library, live theater, museums, playground, recreation center, restaurants, theme parks, winery tours, zoo
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Nearby UPS Store
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Starbucks, Market, Train Station, Bus Stop, Gas, Nearby Pharmacy, Nearby Salon, Nearby Restaurants , Nearby Shopping, Nearby Library
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Wine Tasting, Library , Horse Stables
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, Cable TV, Books, High Speed Internet Access, Secure WiFi
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Heating, Internet, Parking, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Village, Shopping, Restaurants, Near Hiking Trails
* KITCHEN: Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: beachcombing, bird watching, horseshoes, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Beach View, Near The Ocean, Ocean View, Water View
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Jacuzzi Tub, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Widescreen HDTV, DVR, Cable/Satellite TV, Ocean View, Carpeting, Wood Floors, Ocean Breeze, Tile Floors, Patio Glass Doors, Outdoor Patio, Outdoor Deck, Gas BBQ, Linens & Towels , Beach Towels
* Nearby Attractions: Seaworld, San Diego Zoo, Legoland, San Diego Safari Park, Old Towne San Diego, Del Mar Race Track, San Diego County Fairgrounds, Qualcomm Stadium, Petco Park, San Diego Mission, Surf Museum, Mission Bay, Midway, Star of India, San Diego Embarcadero, Horton Plaza, Historic Gaslamp District, San Diego Convention Center, Del Mar Powerhouse Park, Del Mar 20th Street Life Guard, Area Beaches, Mission Bay, Balboa Park, Downtown San Diego, Torrey Pines State Reserve , La Jolla Cove , La Jolla Shores , UCSD, Torrey Pines Golf Course, Torrey Pines State Beach
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill, Tennis
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, BBQ Grill, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Shared Pool, Beach, Patio Dining Table, Patio Chairs, Hiking Trails, Grass Play Area, Shared Hot Tub / Spa, Common BBQ/picnic dining area, Children's Play Structure
* POOL_SPA: Communal Pool, Hot Tub
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: equestrian events, fishing, hiking, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis