Warm and welcoming, this two-story 3BR/2BA home is tucked a secluded and quiet Tahoma neighborhood. Enjoy the warm ambience of the gas fireplace in the open-concept living room, or soak up the California sun on the expansive deck with forest views.
The famous PDQ market is a 2-minute walk from your door, where you can grab a world-class sandwich before you wander the adjacent Sugar Pine Point State Park.
Kick back with live music and shuffleboard at West Shore Pizza just across the street. Tahoe City awaits 8 miles away, and Homewood Mountain Resort is 2 miles.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
Luminous natural wood wows in the open-concept upstairs main living area. Relax in the sunlit living room on a cozy couch and armchair beside the gas fireplace and watch a movie on the 55? TV. Step out to the large deck to enjoy pine-fresh air, and make use of the barbeque grill for easy vacation meals.
Gleaming granite countertops and an intricate backsplash line the gourmet kitchen, outfitted with a full suite of stainless steel appliances ? including a gas range. Three can sit at the breakfast bar, with room for eight more at the polished dining table.
The master bedroom on this floor boasts a California king bed and a 32? TV, plus an en-suite bath with a tiled shower/tub combination.
Downstairs, the second bedroom has a queen-size bed and a 32? TV, while the third offers two twin-over-twin bunk beds with a TV. Both of these rooms have access to the fenced yard. The bathroom on this floor has a tub/shower combination and a granite vanity.
Extra perks include a laundry room, complimentary Wi-Fi, and parking for two cars in the garage and two in the driveway.
All leases require a minimum 31-day term.
One block from Sugar Pine Point State Park and close to the bike path, this charming home is perfectly positioned for the outstanding outdoor adventures. Emerald Bay State Park is 14 miles south, and Truckee is accessible in 30. Ski and snowboard 2 miles away at Homewood Mountain Resort.
Ride bikes to Tahoe City in 8.5 miles, or all the way to Squaw Valley in 16. Fuel up at West Shore Pizza across the street when you return ? they have live music most weekends, and shuffleboard every day.
Delectable, generously-sized sandwiches and fresh groceries are available at the beloved PDQ Market, a picturesque 20-minute walk from your door.
THE FINE PRINT
Strict ordinances govern Tahoe vacation rentals. This home cannot be used for parties/weddings/receptions. Maximum allowable occupancy is 8 people and 5 cars, enforced/patrolled 24 hours/day (meaning even an afternoon BBQ with too many people is subject to citation/fine). Over-occupancy, excess vehicles, or excessive noise any time of day will result in guest fine up to $2,000 (in addition to fines assessed against the homeowner by local authorities). Failure to observe the NO PARTY policy may result in eviction. If there is a hot tub, no use after 10 PM. This home is in a sound-sensitive neighborhood and is not suitable for large/noisy groups. No smoking is permitted. No pets allowed unless noted in listing. VHR #2552
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Bunk
Room Description: Master - California King Bed, en suite shower/tub combo
2BR - Queen Bed
3BR - Two Twin Bunk Beds
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, shower, toilet, tub
* ATTRACTIONS: library, museums, playground, recreation center, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Free Wifi
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Netflix
* GENERAL: Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation, Near Lake, Near Ski Resort
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Glassware, Silverware
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, medical services
* Living: Clothes Hangers
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Golf, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Private Entrance
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, pets considered