This 3BR/2BA Orange County duplex enjoys a prestigious address on Beach Road. The ocean is right out your door and you have private access to the sand and surf.
The lower-level unit offers convenience and easy access, with parking right across the street for three vehicles. With three bedrooms, there?s plenty of room for everyone to get a comfortable night?s sleep.
Easily reach some of South Orange County?s best sites, like San Clemente with its beautiful mountain and ocean scenery. You also have easy access to Dana Point Harbor and Doheny State Beach.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
Enjoy panoramic ocean views through the floor-to-ceiling glass doors in the main living space.
Out on the patio, sip on your morning coffee as the waves crash on the sand. Cookout on the gas grill and dine al fresco at the two patio tables seating ten total. Steps lead down to your private beach, where you can enjoy the sun from a lounger with your feet in the sand.
In the kitchen you?ll find granite counters and full-size appliances, including a gas stove. Sit down to home-cooked meals in one of the two dining areas?there?s a four-person table in the living room and a six-person formal dining table.
Opt for a quiet night in and settle into the sectional couch in the living room to watch the 46? flat screen TV above the gas fireplace.
With three bedrooms, the home sleeps seven comfortably. After a day in the sun, sleep like a baby in the master bedroom, which is furnished with a queen bed, 40? flat screen TV, and large walk-in closet. The en-suite bathroom has a tub/shower combination with glass door.
The second bedroom has a full bed, picture window, and closet with mirrored doors. Colorful fish décor outfits the third bedroom, where guests can get a good night?s sleep in a twin bed and twin-over-twin bunk bed. Another full bath offers extra space with two sinks and tub/shower combination.
Additional amenities include parking for two cars and a laundry room with washer/dryer.
Home of the Ocean Institute and a California Historical Landmark, Dana Point and Dana Point Harbor are just 5 minutes away. In addition to its romantic water views, the area is known as a great surfing spot. Catch a charter with Dana Wharf Sportfishing for whale watching and fishing adventures.
Doheny State Beach is another favored surfing beach, and is also frequented by paddle boarders and kayakers. Just a 10-minute drive down the coast, San Clemente, named the ?Spanish Village by the Sea? features stunning architecture and scenic mountain and ocean views.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Bunk 1 Full
Room Description: Master - Queen Bed, en suite shower/tub combo
2BR - Full Bed
3BR - Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Bed
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, shower, toilet, tub
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, library, museums, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Museums, Recreation Center, Library
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Wireless Internet
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: On Beach, Near Beach, Close to Town, Near Public Transportation, Beach Front
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Beach View, Beachfront, Ocean View, Oceanfront
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Iron, Hair Dryer, Central Heat Only , Cable, DVD, Heat
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Patio, Gas Grill, Beach, Beach Umbrella, Picnic Table, Private Entrance, Beach Chairs
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, pets not allowed