Frontier Hideaway is a relaxing studio retreat in the prestigious Peterson Ranch neighborhood, ideal for couples or groups of four. This spacious studio is located in a majestic barn on five picturesque acres.
The open-concept layout has a modern vibe with sleek hardwood floors and high ceilings. Stainless steel appliances and gleaming granite counters delight in the gourmet kitchen, while the beautifully detailed bath features a wheelchair-accessible shower.
Enjoy a glass of local Paso wine on your private patio before heading to dinner at Fig at Courtney's House -- 1 mile from your front door. Or head 35 minutes to Morro Strand State Beach, famous for its countless sand dollars.
For larger parties, rent this studio in conjunction with the on-site farmhouse (sleeps 15) and have the estate to yourself.
ABOUT THE STUDIO
Glowing hardwood floors and soaring ceilings with exposed beams set the stage as soon as you step inside the bright and airy studio. Relax on the sectional queen sleeper sofa and take in the gorgeous views of the surrounding property, or find a classic film on the 48? TV.
Whip up special meals in the gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and high-end stainless steel appliances. Perch at the kitchen bar for two or gather at the four-person dining table.
Experience the California countryside on the private patio, furnished with comfortable seating for five. Enjoy drinks and hors d'oeuvres while the chef grills up steak and fresh veggies.
Sleep soundly in a heavenly king-size Casper bed, detailed with a wrought iron frame. In the mornings refresh in the bathroom with a large wheelchair-accessible shower.
Extras at the studio include complimentary Wi-Fi, Netflix, Roku, and parking for five cars in the driveway.
Discover the ultimate rental for wine enthusiasts. Tucked away just off Route 46W, you'll have quick access to downtown Paso, Templeton, over 200 wineries, and everything Wine Country has to offer.
Pick up a great Paso wine or have a drink at 15C on your way to McPhee's for a juicy steak, then perk up at Dark Nectar Roasting. Vina Robles Amphitheatre brings in big-name music acts 15 minutes away.
Wander the seaside village of Cambria, discover history at the Hearst Castle, see the elephant seals in San Simeon, and visit the museum and Bubblegum Alley in San Luis Obispo -- all are within a 45-minute drive.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Studio- King bed
Queen sleeper sofa
Full bath with stand-up shower
* ATTRACTIONS: botanical garden, caves, churches, cinemas, library, museums, recreation center, restaurants, winery tours, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Caves, Museums, Recreation Center, Botanical Garden, Library, Winery
* ENTERTAINMENT: Television, Wireless Internet, Netflix, Roku
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle, gas burner
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, bird watching, horseback riding, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Linens, High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Clothes Hangers , Heat
* OUTSIDE: Bicycles, Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Patio, Gas Grill, Bicycles, Private Entrance
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: cycling, golf, hiking, swimming
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Minimum Age Limit for Renters