Best ocean views in downtown Trinidad! Mesmerizing sweeping unobstructed ocean views of the surf and sea-stacks of Trinidad State Beach is a recipe for relaxation.
This three bedroom home offers spacious sleeping for up to six people with a King in the master and 2 queen beds. Refurbished and looking fabulous with new interior paint throughout, carpet in bedrooms, leather sofas, contemporary artwork, and more. Soak up the seascape from the family and dining areas with many windows capturing the pristine beauty of the ocean, bay, and Trinidad Head. Trinidad Treasure offers 2 dining areas, one off the kitchen with seating for 6 and another table for 4 in the family room which is fun for playing games or doing a puzzle. Closely located to trails where you can walk for hours along fern forested trails and along the creek to the ocean, State Park, restaurants, fish market, shopping and the well known Humboldt State University Marine Lab, once you arrive your car will not be necessary
The kitchen features granite counter-tops, porcelain tiled floors, stainless steel appliances, refrigerator with filtered water, microwave- toaster, coffee pot and propane BBQ. Newer dishwasher.
The master bedroom has sweeping ocean views, a new King bed and an attached bathroom with a combination tub/shower. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms offer garden views, Queen beds and share the 2nd bathroom with a combination tub/shower. Front load washer & dryer located in the back bedroom closet. Get cozy with the wood burning fireplace for evenings inside, or sit around the fire-pit in the backyard both are a welcome way to end a perfect day in the Redwoods. Enjoy barbecuing dinner and dining on the ocean view deck.
*Please note the deck sits about 10 feet off the ground and does not have railing and is not suitable for young children.
**Sorry, no garage parking available.
Check out the video in the drop down menu.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen
Room Description: Great master bedroom with sweeping ocean views. Wonderful bathroom with tile, large closet and comfortable bed.
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, In Town
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Walk To Town, Walk to cafe & restaurants, Nearby Wi-Fi @ Cafe, Walk to wine tasting room
* Culture: Near Patricks Point, Near Redwood National Park, Marine Lab and Aquarium, Historic fishing village, Sport and Commercial Fishing, In town, walk to everything, Coastal trail access
* Entertainment: CD Player, DVD Player, Direct T.V. w/ over 250 channels, Large Flatscreen T.V., High Speed Internet, Wi-Fi
* Geographic: On Beach, Near Beach, Ocean Views, Above Trinidad State Beach
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Dishwasher
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Wi-fi Internet, Nicely Remodeled Bathrooms, Laundry & Laundry supplies, Forced air heat, Garage Parking Available, Beds - 3 Queens
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Gas Grill, Beach, Beach Access , Large Back yard
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|Standard 1st July, 2018 to 29th August, 2018
2 nights min stay
|Standard 30th August, 2018 to 2nd September, 2018
3 nights min stay
|Standard 3rd September, 2018 to 9th October, 2018
2 nights min stay
|Standard 20th October, 2018 to 23rd October, 2018
2 nights min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back