Located in the Oak Shores community on Lake Nacimiento, this 2BR & loft/3BA home promises an idyllic waterside stay for families and friends. Two spacious floors offer ample space for up to nine guests.
A deck and a balcony provide the perfect mix of sun and shade for outdoor dining or simple relaxation. Find everything you need to fix sandwiches for the beach and decadent dinners to dine al fresco in the well-stocked kitchen.
Access to all of the Oak Shores Association amenities is included for you. Make the most of your lakeside vacation with access to a boat launch, docks, a sparkling swimming pool, and recreation halls.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
Hardwood floors shine in the open-concept living room, furnished with a comfortable sofa and a futon to sleep extra guests. Kick back with an evening of movies on the 52? TV after a day spent on the lake.
The well-appointed kitchen boasts white tiled counters, a French-door fridge, and every gadget and appliance you might need. Dine indoors at a table for four, or make your way out to the breezy deck to sit at a patio table set for four.
With spacious bedrooms spread out over two floors, plus the living room sleeper sofa, this lake home comfortably accommodates nine guests.
Relax after a day outdoors in a king-size first-floor master bedroom, featuring a 20? cable TV and an en-suite bath with a walk-in shower.
Find the second bedroom upstairs with a queen-size bed and vaulted ceiling. The loft-style third bedroom is around the corner with two twin-size beds, a twin trundle, and a balcony with seating for two.
A shared bath on this floor is outfitted with a tub/shower combination, and another shared bath on the first level offers a walk-in shower.
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Guests have access to all of the Oak Shores Lake Nacimiento amenities, including a boat launch, docks, swimming pool, and recreation halls.
Extras perks at the home include a washer/dryer, complimentary Wi-Fi, and driveway parking for two cars. (Parking passes are left in the home upon your arrival.)
Please note: This property requires that guests fill out a rental agreement form emailed to you prior to your reservation and submit it at least 48 hours before check-in. You will NOT be able to check in unless this form is submitted.
The check-in time for this property is between the hours of 3pm and 6pm.
Lakeside living is yours at Oak Shores Association. Walk to the community boat launch and the first-come, first-serve docks in minutes, or opt for a swim in the shimmering pool. Oak Shores also offers a playground, mini golf, and recreation halls for family-friendly fun.
Lake Nacimiento, "The Dragon," offers 18 miles of lake exploring and a ton of water fun: skiing tubing, boating, fishing and swimming.
Stock up on groceries and delicacies at the Oak Hill Market on your way in, just 10 mins from the house. Or treat yourself to comfort food at Dragon Lake Grill, or go for West Coast style pizza at Rock'N'Roble ? both are within a 25-minute drive of your door. Discover your new favorite California red at nearby wineries ? Tablas Creek, Halter Ranch, and Justin are all within a 40-minute drive.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Other
Room Description: Master King Bed , En-suite with a standing shower
2BR Queen Bed
Loft areas with 2 Twins w twin trundle
Futon in the main living area
Full Bath with a shower/tub combo
Full Bath with a standing shower
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, cinemas, library, recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Library
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television, Toys, Cable TV, DVD Player, Games, Books
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation, Near Lake
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* Living: Central Air, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Hair Dryer, Cable, DVD, Games, Clothes Hangers
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Gas Grill, Shared Pool, Private Entrance
* POOL_SPA: Communal Pool
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, swimming, tennis
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed