Uncork your favorite vintage and take in the breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean from this 3BR/2BA Dillon Beach home overlooking sea and sand from its hillside perch.
Located in an upscale neighborhood, the home is surrounded by other desirable properties. West Coast meets East Coast, with an exterior reminiscent of traditional Cape Cod cottages.
The home sleeps 10 comfortably, making it great for large families, groups of friends, or smaller families traveling together. High-end touches and attention to detail make this place perfect for your next Sonoma area vacation. Plus, it?s just a short walk to the sun, sand, and surf of the beach.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
Contemporary cool meets comfortable chic in the upper-level living room with paneled cathedral ceilings, a tile accent wall, and a wood stove. An L-shaped sectional couch and three armchairs offer seating when you feel like reading one of the many books on the floating shelves. Two leather lounge chairs sit right in front of a picture window, giving you a front-row seat to the ocean views.
A spiral staircase leads up to a loft area with a 50? flat screen TV and futon for sitting or sleeping for extra guests.
White and bright, the kitchen makes cooking for your group a pleasure with plenty of prep space on the granite counters, a gas range, and cabinets stocked with essential cookware. Gather around the haute eight-person dining table, which also affords views of the water and is open to the living room and kitchen.
Out on the deck, the Pacific Ocean fills your field of vision. Two patio tables offer plenty of seating for dining al fresco and the gas grill is great for cookouts. Open the garage door and let the ocean breezes flow through as you play a little ping pong.
Let the sounds of the nearby ocean lull you into a deep slumber in the upper-level master bedroom, which has a California king bed and two closets. The master bath is divided by a pocket door?one side features a vanity and toilet, the other a vanity and tub/shower combination.
On the lower level, navy blue and white bedding outfits the full and twin beds in the second bedroom. The room also has a dresser, desk, and large picture windows offering an ocean vista. In the lower-level third bedroom, guests get a king bed decorated with soothing green bedding and a large window offering ocean views. A full bath on the lower level has a shower with glass door and heat lamps.
Other great amenities include parking for four cars and a washer and dryer.
Before setting up your beach umbrella, order a cup of joe and a hearty breakfast at the Dillon Beach Café (13-minute walk). Then, make the short walk down to the beach for a day in the surf and sand. Try your hand at windsurfing or sea kayaking, search for shells, or just soak up the sun. Take an afternoon to explore Bodega Bay (20 minutes away), where you can take a horseback ride on the beach, play golf on one of three local courses, and go zip lining.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Twin, 1 Other, 1 Full
Room Description: Master - Cal King Size, en-suite bathroom with a shower tub combo
Second - A Full and A Twin Size
Third - King Size
A futon in the loft area.
2nd bathroom - Standing shower
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Attractions: Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Botanical Garden, Winery, Arboretum
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, DVD Player, Games, Ping Pong Table, Satellite / Cable, Cable TV, DVD Player, Games, Wireless Internet, Books, Ping Pong Table
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Heating, Internet, Linens Provided, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: On Beach, Close to Town
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle
* LOCATION_TYPE: Beach View, Beachfront
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Central Heat Only , Cable, DVD, Games, Clothes Hangers
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach, Beach Umbrella, Beach Chairs
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: swimming
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets considered