Great, family friendly vacation home in Homewood on the west shore. Ideal location close to Tahoe City and Homewood. This house can easily sleep 2-3 families and has plenty of space to hang out inside and out with a lovely filtered lake view.
Walk across the street to the private pier (shared with one neighbor) and beach. Deepwater pier is useable by guests even during the drought.
Hang out in the hot tub on the front deck. Swings and small grassy area behind the house are great for kids. The house backs up to a woodsy area away from the road fun for exploring. Walk to eagle rock and great hiking and biking all over the west shore, including right out the back door. Short drive to a nice playground, tennis courts, restaurants, chambers landing. Private pier available for your boat for day use, and buoy available for overnight use for additional fee. Only 1/2 mile to Homewood ski resort and west shore cafe.
Fully equipped kitchen with eat in breakfast nook, sliding doors to back yard. Dining room with long table, benches, and chairs seats 10-14. Master bedroom and guest room on main level along with 2 fireplaces, huge sitting area with view of the lake, corner bar with 4 stools, and play area with piano and kids table and toys. Master has king bed and full bath. Guest room has bunk bed with twin over full and full updated bath in the hall. Mud room with cubbies and laundry also on the first floor. Home offers starter necessities including; toilet paper, paper towels, laundry and dish tablets.
Upstairs you will find 2 roomy loft type rooms with two small separate staircases: south bedroom has queen with 2 twins, and north bedroom has full with 4 twins. One half bath separates the 2 rooms.
The house is really comfortable for family gatherings, and dog friendly, too. You will really feel like you are on vacation at this home with all the conveniences you'd expect in your own home and more!
Bedroom 1 - King
Bedroom 2 - Twin over Double
Bedroom 3 - Double + 4 twins
Bedroom 4 - Queen + 2 twins
Pet fee and deposit are not included in the rate. Contact us for details.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 7 Twin, 2 Full
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: High Speed Internet - Wireless, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: Museums
* Entertainment: CD Player, DVD Player, Television
* Family: Beach , Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* GENERAL: Internet
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* LOCATION_TYPE: Lake View, Water View
* Living: Gas Fireplace, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: ATV Rental, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Gas Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Sight-Seeing, Snowmobile Rental, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|Standard 12th July, 2018 to 19th September, 2018
2 nights min stay
|Standard 20th September, 2018 to 24th September, 2018
2 nights min stay
|Standard 25th September, 2018 to 24th December, 2018
3 nights min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back