Nestled on Lodge Hill overlooking the Santa Lucia Mountains, this 3BR/2BA Cambria rental is a peaceful retreat for up to six people.
Enjoy the perfect California weather from two private decks, or dine alfresco in your backyard with gazebo. Looking for surf and sand? Moonstone Beach is just 7 minutes away.
When you?re ready to explore the area, there?s so much to do nearby. Stroll along the shops in both East and West Villages, filled with boutiques and antiques. Pay a visit to historic Hearst Castle, check out Cambria's many restaurant favorites such as Robin's, Moonstone Bar and Grill, or the Sea Chests. Or take the short drive to Morro Bay.
ABOUT THE HOME
Your welcoming rental features an open-concept living area with vaulted wood ceilings and oversized picture windows.
Kick back on the sofa and armchairs and catch your favorite shows on the 47? flat screen TV. Or gather around the gas fireplace and chat with family and friends.
In the kitchen, well-stocked wood cabinetry and full-size appliances make it easy to prepare home-cooked meals. Whip up formal dinners or a casual bite to eat, and come together in the dining area where a round wood table seats six.
Or step outside and fire up the grill while enjoying the perfect California weather. The backyard features a shaded deck with a table for four?perfect for dining alfresco?and a peaceful gazebo.
The master bedroom has a California king bed, a private deck, and an en-suite bath with dual sink and glass-door shower.
The second bedroom features a queen bed and sliding door access to the back deck, while the third bedroom includes two twin-size beds. The guest bathroom is equipped with a tub/shower combination.
Extras at this vacation rental include complimentary Wi-Fi, Nintendo Wii, a washer/dryer, and parking for two cars in the driveway. The home is also equipped with beach essentials and family amenities, including a Pack ?n Play, a high chair, and children?s books, toys, and games.
Perched on a hilltop in Cambria?s Lodge Hill, this spacious vacation home offers lovely views of the Santa Lucia Mountains. Take in the scenery from your private upper deck, or pack up the beach gear provided for you and hit the sand. Moonstone Beach is just a 7-minute drive away.
History buffs will love taking the 3-minute ride to Hearst Castle, a legendary estate and National Historic Landmark featuring lavish pools, gardens, and art collections. Tour the storied rooms of this opulent mansion, and continue to downtown Cambria to grab a bite to eat. Enjoy patio dining at Redwood Cafe, and treat yourself to dessert at Linn's Easy As Pie cafe, both less than 7 minutes from home.
Drive 24 minutes to Morro Bay and check out the beautiful estuary, or visit over 200 wineries and olive groves in Paso Robles (only 35 minutes away).
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A PROPERTY MANAGED BY TURNKEY VACATION RENTALS
TurnKey Vacation Rentals is a leading full-service property management company. We guarantee all listing information is accurate and up to date. From the moment you book, you?ll be provided timely and helpful communications regarding your trip.
Upon arrival, easily access your unit with a keyless secure door code; no need for an in-person key exchange. Your rental will be professionally cleaned and ready for you to enjoy. You can expect all comforts of a fine hotel, including shampoo, soaps, paper products, and linens. Your home will include a HomeDroid tablet (electronic guest directory) providing specific home details, local suggestions, Wi-Fi access, TV instructions, and more.
If you need anything at all before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is always ready to help!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: Master- Cal king bed
2BR- Queen bed
3BR- 2 twin beds
Full bath with walk-in shower
Full bath with shower/tub combo
* ATTRACTIONS: arboretum, churches, cinemas, library, marina, museums, recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Children's Amenities: Pack N Play, High Chair, Booster Seat, Children's Books
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: arboretum, Museums, Recreation Center, Library, Arboretum
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Child's Highchair
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, Toys, Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Games, Wireless Internet, Books, Wii
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle, gas burner
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: beachcombing, bird watching, horseback riding, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Iron, Hair Dryer, Central Heat Only , Cable, DVD, Games, Novels , Clothes Hangers
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Balcony, Gas Grill, Fenced-in yard, Beach Umbrella, Private Entrance, Beach Chairs
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, jet skiing, paragliding, pier fishing, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, water skiing, water tubing, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Minimum Age Limit for Renters