Elegantly furnished 2BR/2BA house in West Hollywood. Close to some of WeHo's great restaurants, bars, and shopping. Close to Melrose Ave and Hollywood Blvd.
Built in 1920, this elegant two bedroom house in West Hollywood is spacious and beautifully furnished in a classic old Hollywood style. Perfect for a two couples, this house has 2 bedrooms, 2-1/2 bathrooms, a living room, a dining room, and a spacious recreation area. Guests will also have access to the garden. Hardwood floors throughout the apartment reflect the light that pours in from outside. French doors lead out from the mezzanine into the garden, which has a small seating area for relaxation. The elegant wooden dining table seats up to 6 people.
Located in West Hollywood, this home is close to some of the city?s best dining, shopping, and nightlife. There are a few restaurants and bars within walking distance, and WeHo?s most famous areas are less than 10 minutes away by car or Uber ? including the Sunset Strip, The Grove, and Santa Monica Blvd. The home is in a great neighborhood close to Plummer Park, where you can take a morning stroll and look at the wartime monuments. The West Hollywood Farmer?s Market, which is open from 9am-2pm on Mondays, is also within easy walking distance. This location has plenty of options for any type of traveler.
Our home has an electronic lock or lockbox located on or near the entrance. Before and during your stay, you will have access to our mobile-friendly House Manual that contains check-in instructions, access instructions, and amenity details.
Please remember that you will be staying in a home, not a hotel. Therefore, we ask that you treat our space with the same respect you would show your own. We travel often and have help managing guest services for our home while we are away.
All leases require a minimum 31-day term.
The TurnKey Advantage
Our property is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in / late check-outs are possible and you'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
And we make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the rental with a unique lock code that we give only to you. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions, lock code, and instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey Vacation Rentals follow local and state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen
Room Description: Master- Queen
* ATTRACTIONS: arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, library, live theater, museums, playground, recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, arboretum, Live Theater, Museums, Recreation Center, Botanical Garden, Library
* ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite / Cable, Television, Cable TV, Wireless Internet
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Kitchen, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Iron, Hair Dryer, Cable, Clothes Hangers , Heat
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Golf, Tennis
* Outdoor: Patio, Private Entrance
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: golf, hiking, tennis
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed