Come and enjoy all the modern amenities of this modern bright and spacious home in an ideal location within walking distance of the beach and just 5 miles from the famous Del Mar Race Track.
An amazing backyard pool with a cascading waterfall and hot tub, a table for dining al fresco, and lots of comfortable seating around a fire pit make this home a perfect choice for your family vacation getaway.
Enter this 4 bedroom 2.5 bath 3200 sq. ft. 2 story home and find yourself in a large, open, beautifully appointed great room with a living room area that has fun, colorful hip furniture from which to enjoy the fireplace and large flat screen TV.
A large door opens up to the modern kitchen from the beautiful outside patio area. With a kitchen bar with high-top stools, and a small dining area, it is easy for everyone to eat together. Just add the food and the fun and you have everything you need to fuel yourself for your various adventures.
For your convenience there is a half bath and a large laundry room right off the kitchen.
A beautiful, spacious king master bedroom has a fireplace, a large flat screen TV and an en suite bath with a walk-in shower and a separate soaking tub. A second bedroom has a double bed.
The third bedroom has a queen bed and a small desk area; the fourth bedroom has a double bed; and there is an extra room with a queen pull-out sofa/futon - so this home comfortably sleeps 10.
These bedrooms share a full bath with a shower/tub combination. All bed and bathrooms are furnished with premiere linens for your every comfort.
There is also off-street parking available, WI-FI and cable TV.
THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY!
Light, bright, spacious, modern decor and furnishings with bright color accents that make it look and feel hip and fun.
It is within walking distance (3+ blocks) to the beach and about 4 miles to the Del Mar race track.
Gorgeous backyard space complete with pool, jacuzzi, fire pit, and lots of comfortable seating for lounging and dining al fresco so you can enjoy Southern California living at its best!
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
No Smoking on the property - NO EXCEPTIONS (this is inside and outside the property)
Due to the moderate coastal climate, this house (like most in the area) does not have air conditioning.
Additional pool heating fees may apply, please contact our reservations department for details.
Pets are not allowed.
This home is located in a quiet neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with SeaBreeze Vacation Rentals.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Other, 2 Full
* AMENITY: double, king, queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub
* ARRIVAL_DAY: flexible, negotiable
* ATTRACTIONS: autumn foliage, botanical garden, caves, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, festivals, forests, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, recreation center, restaurants, synagogues, theme parks, water parks, waterfalls, winery tours, zoo
* CAR: not necessary
* DINING: Dining Area, Dining Room
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite / Cable, Television
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, gambling casinos, horseback riding, horseshoes, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, sledding, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, Babysitter, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Near The Ocean, Rural
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Lawn / Garden
* POOL_SPA: Hot Tub, Private Pool
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, equestrian events, fishing, freshwater fishing, golf, hiking, hunting, ice skating, jet skiing, mountain biking, mountain climbing, paragliding, pier fishing, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, skiing, snorkeling
* SUITABILITY: non smoking only, pets not allowed
* THEME: Adventure, Family, Romantic, Spa, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|Standard 25th July, 2018 to 1st August, 2018
1 night min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back