You'll be back to this cutie! Americana decor makes for comfortable family-oriented setting. Nicely decorated and appointed with new flooring Internet access a plus.. Close to downtown Twain Harte with every amenity, except Twain Harte Lake privileges (which are only necessary during the summer months).
Cleaning Fee: $95
Cabin Layout: Living/Dining/Kitchen; 1 BR w/Double, 1 BA w/Shower; 1 BR w/Double; 1 Full BA; 1 BR w/Trundle.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Ice Rink, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Culture: Columbia State Historic Park, Mark Twain's Cabin, Railtown 1897, Sierra Repertory Theatre, Black Oak Casino
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, VCR, Video Library, Internet Access
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Boating Lakes, Near Fishing, Near Gold Panning, Near Hiking Trails
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Air Conditioning, Barbecue, Dishwasher, Gas Log Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Microwave, Propane Wall Heating, Telephone - Local calls only, Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet
* Outdoor: Enclosed Deck, Gas Grill, Parking for 3, Public Lake Nearby, View