This hilltop 3BR/2.5BA home has a wraparound deck affording panoramic views of Morro Bay Rock and the Pacific.
Hardwood floors, casual coastal décor, and high-end renovations in the kitchen and bathrooms make this a comfortable home base for exploring the area. The upstairs kids? room makes this space perfect for a family.
You?re just a mile from the beaches, restaurants, and marina activities of Embarcadero. And a short drive will get you to some of the area?s best attractions, including Montana de Oro State Park, Monarch Butterfly Grove, and wine country.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
The living room features large picture windows framing views of Morro Bay Rock and the ocean. Choose to unwind on the sofa, one of the three chairs, or the rocker. For entertainment, there is a 42? flat screen TV with satellite and a DVD player. There is a collection of DVDs and books as well as board games for guest use.
The beautifully renovated kitchen is open to the rest of the home and features sile stone counters, stainless appliances, and a large island with two barstools. Cook inside or use the gas grill to BBQ on the balcony for a nice feast. Then, gather at the dining table for eight.
In the evenings, watch the sunset from the wraparound deck that affords panoramic water views. Later, challenge everyone to a ping pong tournament in the garage.
When you are ready to retire for the night, the master bedroom has a queen bed, a rocker, and a renovated en-suite bathroom that shares a tub/shower combination with the guest bathroom next door. The guest room across the hall has a queen bed.
On the third floor, you?ll find a room that?s perfect for kids. This space includes a futon that converts to a full bed, a twin-over-twin bunk, and a 32? flat screen TV with DVD player. The renovated en-suite bathroom has a walk-in shower.
Amenities include two driveway parking spots and one garage spot (if ping pong table is not in use). There is also a washer/dryer in the garage.
Please note: This property has a strict no-pets policy, so if you plan on bringing a dog, please look into other options. If you have a service animal you need to bring, please notify us ahead of time. Thank you for your consideration.
This hilltop home is a mile from Embarcadero, where you can enjoy shops, marina activities, kayaking, bay cruises, beaches, and seafood restaurants. There is also the San Luis Obispo Farmers Market, whale watching, light house tours, surfing, fishing, and more shopping in the area. Tognazzini?s Dockside Restaurant features the daily catch in a casual setting. For something more upscale, try The Galley Seafood Grill & Bar.
You?re just a 10-minute drive from Montana de Oro State Park and 20 minutes from Cambria and Hearst Castle. San Luis Obispo and California Polytechnic State University are less than 20 minutes away.
Avila Beach, Pismo Beach, and Monarch Butterfly Grove are all a 30-minute drive from home, and you can be in Paso Robles and Edna Valley wine regions in 40 minutes.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk
Room Description: Master- Queen bed, en-suite bath with stand-up shower
2BR- Queen bed
3BR- Sleeper sofa, twin bunk, en-suite bath with stand-up shower
* AMENITY: shower, toilet
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, cinemas, museums, recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Children's Amenities: Booster Seat, Children's Books
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Museums, Recreation Center
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television, Video Games, Cable TV, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Games, Wireless Internet, Books
* GENERAL: Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, gas burner
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Near The Ocean
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Iron, Hair Dryer, Central Heat Only , DVD, Games, Novels
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Golf, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Balcony, Gas Grill, Beach Toys, Private Entrance, Beach Chairs
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: fishing, surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed