Minutes from the Newport Beach Back Bay Preserve in serene Costa Mesa, this 3BR/2BA rental is an ideal landing pad from which to explore Orange County. World class shopping at Fashion Island, Newport Beach restaurants and shops are less than 5 minutes from the home.
Unwind in the home?s sun-filled living spaces, decorated with modern art and California-cool finishes. Hotel-quality touches abound, down to the luggage racks in each bedroom. A private patio offers a space to soak in the sun.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
After a day on the beach, kick back on spacious leather sofas in the living room. Relax with a board game (there?s a selection of fun favorites under the coffee table) or catch your favorite shows on the 48? flat screen TV with cable.
The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need for meals at home. A full suite of stainless steel appliances includes a French-door refrigerator and dishwasher. Ample counter space provides lots of prep area, and seven can comfortably enjoy meals in a dining area with charming distressed wooden dining set.
Step out onto the patio for evening barbeques or afternoons in the sun. Grab a lounge chair or cook dinner on the grill, then dig in at a dining table for four.
The master bedroom is a special retreat. Privately located on the second floor, this haven boasts a California king-size bed, 32? flat screen TV, and large closet. The bathroom is fitted with a shower/tub combination.
On the main floor, the second and third bedrooms each feature a queen-size bed, ceiling fans, and generous closet space. An adjacent full bath has a shower/tub combo.
Guest amenities include a washer/dryer, complimentary Wi-Fi, and parking for two cars.
Tucked in a quiet and coveted Costa Mesa neighborhood, your rental is a few minutes? walk from the Newport Beach Back Bay Preserve. Wander over for hiking, biking, and birdwatching. The John Wayne Airport and Balboa Island are within a 15 minute drive.
For quick bites or to pick up groceries, shops and restaurants are just 5 minutes away. Stop by on your way home from the beach?just 10 minutes from your door.
Fashionistas, get excited! This home places you less than 10 minutes from both Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza. Shop the latest trends, then stop for lunch or dinner at one of several well-regarded restaurants.
Family-friendly excitement and theme park magic await 20 minutes away at Disneyland.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen
Room Description: Master BR: Cal king
2nd BR: Queen bed
3rd BR: Queen bed
Both bathrooms have shower/tub combos
* ATTRACTIONS: recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Free Wifi
* Culture: Library
* ENTERTAINMENT: Games, Satellite / Cable, Television, Toys, Video Games, Cable TV, Wii, Netflix
* GENERAL: Hair Dryer, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle, gas burner , Keurig Machine
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Iron, Hair Dryer, Central Heat Only , Clothes Hangers
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio
* Outdoor: Patio, BBQ Grill, Beach Umbrella, Private Entrance, Beach Chairs
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, golf, swimming, tennis
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|Standard 31st July, 2018 to 4th August, 2018
1 night min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back