This 1936 Craftsmen inspired, vintage bungalow has been completely restored by an artist so that you can unwind in style. It has just the right combination of color and comfort. The exterior has been painted a warm, sunny yellow creating a very warm welcome. The splash of red in the kitchen adds to its rustic charm. Guests will enjoy how cozy this home feels. Less than 1000 square feet of creatively utilized space offering everything you need for a fabulous getaway. The family/dining room is open to the kitchen with breakfast bar. Enjoy hanging out watching a movie on the flat-screen T.V. Play a game or dine at the cafe- style table. Three well-appointed bedrooms offer sleeping for up to 6 guests with a King, Queen and 2 twin beds. The tile work in the bathroom and one-of-a-kind light fixtures are small works of art. The bathroom has a stall shower.
Take a 12 minute stroll or use the bikes and visit the Plaza in downtown Arcata or enjoy our famous Farmer's Market for fresh, local organic offerings, food and music. Enjoy cooking in the fully equipped kitchen or stop and eat at any of the great restaurants on The Plaza. Sit outside on the front porch and enjoy cocktails or start your day there with some locally roasted coffee. The Greenview Market located across the adjacent pasture is super convenient for last minute items. Indoor laundry makes your stay even easier. Will welcome 1 dog to stay too!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* AMENITY: king, queen, shower, toilet, twin/ single
* ATTRACTIONS: cinemas, festivals, forests, library, museums, playground, zoo
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, In Town
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Walk To Town, Walk to cafe & restaurants, Nearby Wi-Fi @ Cafe, Walk to Yoga Studio, Walk to wine tasting room
* Culture: Near Redwood National Park, In town, walk to everything
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, Satellite / Cable, Television, Cable TV, Large Flatscreen T.V., High Speed Internet
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Linens Provided, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, gambling casinos, horseback riding, scenic drives, sledding, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, massage therapist
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Wi-fi Internet, Nicely Remodeled Bathrooms, Laundry & Laundry supplies, Dish T.V.
* OUTSIDE: Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Large Back yard
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: deepsea fishing, fishing, fly fishing, freshwater fishing, golf, hiking, mountain biking, pier fishing, surf fishing, surfing, tennis, whitewater rafting
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters