Available as a year round beach vacation rental in Encinitas, CA. Full of historic charm, the cottage features 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sitting area, kitchenette dining area, deck and outdoor grass play area and of course a view of the water, waves, and just steps from the sand. This cottage is attached to a larger 3 bedroom + loft house which can also be rented as an option for larger groups (pending availabilty). The cottage and home are also within easy walking distance to the shops/restaurants/night life of downtown Encinitas. If you are looking for a North County San Diego coastal vacation with the cozy charm of an Encinitas beach house you have come to the right place.
The property has easy access to interstate 5 and Coast Highway 101. Trips to unspoiled Solana Beach, the Del Mar Race Track or stunning Torrey Pines State Reserve and Torrey Pines Golf Course are also just beyond the doorsteps. It's also just a quick drive to other San Diego favorites such as Sea World, historic Old Towne, the San Diego Zoo, Legoland, Petco Park and the Downtown Gaslamp District.
1. Damage Protection Insurance is a required item charged at a flat $99 for $5,000 insurance for accidental damages which occur during your stay.
2. Lengthy stays in the property may require an increase in the security deposit quoted.
For questions regarding Damage Protection Insurance and Security Deposits as well as to receive a rental reservation quote please contact our North County Property Group office to speak with a vacation reservation specialist. Reservation payment options include all major credit cards: MC, Visa, Discover, AMEX (3% transaction charge applies for credit cards payments).
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed - agent, broker, and renter should confirm all property details and specifications before entering rental agreement.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* ATTRACTIONS: arboretum, bay/sound, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, festivals, library, live theater, marina, museums, restaurants, synagogues, theme parks, water parks, waterfalls, winery tours, zoo
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Nearby UPS Store
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Starbucks, Market, Train Station, Bus Stop, Gas, Nearby Pharmacy, Nearby Salon
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Wine Tasting
* ENTERTAINMENT: Television, Cable TV, High Speed Internet Access, Secure WiFi
* GENERAL: Living Room, Parking
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Village, Shopping, Restaurants
* KITCHEN: Kitchen, Stove, Kitchenette, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Cookware, Plates, Glasses, Silverware, Wine Glasses, Stove Top, Garbage Disposal, Cookware
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, gambling casinos, horseback riding, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Beach View, Beachfront, Downtown, Ocean View, Oceanfront, Village, Water View, Waterfront
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, No Phone, Widescreen HDTV, DVR, Cable/Satellite TV, Ocean View, Ocean Breeze, Tile Floors
* Nearby Attractions: Seaworld, San Diego Zoo, Legoland, San Diego Safari Park, Old Towne San Diego, Del Mar Race Track, San Diego County Fairgrounds, Qualcomm Stadium, Petco Park, San Diego Mission, Surf Museum, Mission Bay, Midway, Star of India, San Diego Embarcadero, Horton Plaza, Historic Gaslamp District, San Luis Rey Mission, San Diego Convention Center, Area Beaches, Moonlight Beach, Swami's Beach, Mission Bay, Balboa Park, Belmont Amusement Park, Downtown San Diego, Omni La Costa Resort and Spa , Torrey Pines State Reserve , Carlsbad State Beach , Ocenside Pier
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Bicycles, Boat, Deck / Patio, Golf, Kayak / Canoe, Water Sports Gear
* Outdoor: Deck, BBQ Grill, Beach, Patio Dining Table, Patio Chairs, Fishing, Back Yard, Grass Play Area
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: cycling, deepsea fishing, equestrian events, fishing, fly fishing, freshwater fishing, golf, hiking, ice skating, jet skiing, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, paragliding, pier fishing, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, water skiing, water tubing, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: non smoking only, pets not allowed