Anaheim Permit REG8
Purchased from Tarek & Christina of HGTV's ?Flip or Flop?, this home was featured in one of their episodes. They did an amazing job of remodeling it and the current owners made it even better when they remodeled and redecorated it again in 2015! A huge added benefit is that it is just a 2-3 minute drive or Uber to the Disneyland entrance.
This home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and an added bonus room, which can sleep 4 additional children or adults. NOTE: This extra bonus room (Legal Full Bedroom) with bath creates the same occupancy as a 4-bedroom home. And of course the home is furnished with quality linens throughout.
The spa and salt-water pool with rock were also remodeled in 2015. An 18? baja shelf was added to the pool, creating a perfect place for little ones to swim and sunbathe, so everyone can be together, relax, and hang out. There is also a jump rock on the deep end of the pool.
This backyard oasis also features a fire pit, a barbecue, various casual chairs, and a patio table for dining al fresco any time with a peek view of the mountains. Morning coffee or evening wine anyone?
Entering this home from a beautiful tree lined street, you will find yourself in a spacious step-down family room that is the "heart" of the home. This "great" room showcases gorgeous wood beamed ceilings, a game area, and a view of the pool. The dining area, with a table for 8, boasts unobstructed views of the backyard pool, spa, and fire pit. This room will surely be the place where everyone will want to hang out together.
The new, modern, fully equipped kitchen has all white shaker cabinets, gorgeous quartz counters, stainless steel major appliances, and a spectacular mosaic back splash all around. All you need add is food, family, and/or friends to let the fun begin.
The large, light, bright master bedroom has a king bed and a flat-screen TV. The master bath has s large custom-tiled shower with designer tile accents, as does the guest bathroom. The claw foot tub in the main bath is perfect to give the little ones a bath or to just soak in after a long day at Disneyland.
The 1st guest bedroom has a queen bed and a flat screen TV. The 2nd guest bedroom has 2 queen beds and a flat screen TV as well. The 3rd guest bedroom (the ?bonus? room) has 2 sets of twin beds to sleep 4 more. Brand new dual pane windows keep your retreat space cooler and quieter too!
If you are looking for the perfect place to spend quality time with family and friends right next to Disneyland, you have found it!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY!
Beautiful, private backyard oasis with salt-water pool, spa, barbecue, fire pit, and all you need to relax any time of the day or night.
It is situated on a quiet, peaceful, tree-lined street just a 2-3 minute drive from Disneyland. The spacious front lawn is an added bonus.
A legal ?bonus? bedroom that adds sleeping for 4 more!
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
No Smoking on the property - NO EXCEPTIONS (this is inside and outside the property)
Additional pool heating fees may apply, please contract our reservations department for details.
This home is located in a quiet neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy, and or parties. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with SeaBreeze Vacation Rentals.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 3 Queen, 4 Twin, 2 Bunk
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* AMENITY: baby crib, combination tub/shower, king, queen, shower, toilet, tub, twin/ single
* ARRIVAL_DAY: flexible, negotiable
* ATTRACTIONS: autumn foliage, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, festivals, forests, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, recreation center, restaurants, synagogues, theme parks, water parks, waterfalls, winery tours, zoo
* CAR: not necessary
* DINING: Dining Area, Dining Room
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television, Video Games
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, gambling casinos, horseback riding, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, Babysitter, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Resort
* OUTSIDE: Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* POOL_SPA: Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Private Pool
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, equestrian events, fishing, golf, hiking, ice skating, jet skiing, mountain biking, paragliding, pier fishing, rafting, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, water skiing, water tubing, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets considered
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Long-term Renters Welcome
* THEME: Adventure, Family, Romantic, Spa, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions