You will feel very comfortable in this studio. There's a nice kitchen, large flat screen TV, HBO/Showtime, in wall ipod system and more. We are just a short bike ride to the ' trendiest street in the US, named so by GG, Abbott Kinney. I have created a list of my favorite spots to eat, shop, and visit along with bike routes and driving instructions. If you love the beach we are literally just a short two minute walk to the sand, and a 15 minute walk to Muscle Beach. Why wait? Book the studio and enjoy the summer!
All leases require a minimum 31-day term.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A PROPERTY MANAGED BY TURNKEY VACATION RENTALS
TurnKey Vacation Rentals is a leading full-service property management company. We guarantee all listing information is accurate and up to date. From the moment you book, you?ll be provided timely and helpful communications regarding your trip.
Upon arrival, easily access your home with a keyless secure door code; no need for an in-person key exchange. Your rental will be professionally cleaned and ready for you to enjoy. You can expect all comforts of a fine hotel, including shampoo, soaps, paper products, towels, and linens. Your home will include a HomeDroid tablet (electronic guest directory) providing specific home details, local suggestions, Wi-Fi access, TV instructions, and more.
If you need anything at all before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is always ready to help!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Other
Room Description: Studio- King bed, futon
Full bath with stand-up shower
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* ATTRACTIONS: arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, festivals, library, live theater, marina, museums, recreation center, restaurants, theme parks, zoo, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Children's Amenities: Pack N Play
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, arboretum, Live Theater, Zoo, Museums, Recreation Center, Botanical Garden, Library, Arboretum
* ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite / Cable, Television, Toys, Cable TV, Wireless Internet
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* Kitchen: Kitchenette, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Glassware, Silverware, Tea Kettle, Keurig Machine
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: beachcombing, bird watching, horseback riding, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Iron, Hair Dryer, Central Heat Only , Cable, Clothes Hangers
* OUTSIDE: Bicycles, Deck / Patio, Golf, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, BBQ Grill, Bicycles, Beach Toys, Beach Umbrella, Private Entrance, Beach Chairs
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, ice skating, jet skiing, mountain biking, paragliding, pier fishing, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, spelunking, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, water skiing, water tubing, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets considered
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Minimum Age Limit for Renters
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|Standard 1st July, 2018 to 25th March, 2019
1 night min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back