Our 3BR, 3.5BA home (sleeps 8) is truly a crown jewel in Borrego Springs: enjoy impressive desert views from the private pool, or relax in 3 bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom. Located amidst 600,000 acres of state park land brimming with desert beauty and right on the championship de Anza golf course.
INSIDE THE HOME
Our Southwestern-style villa wows with ornate tile, expansive windows and 16-foot ceilings inside. Enter though the 200-year old Peruvian front doors into the living area, where your group can relax around the corner fireplace and flat-screen TV on plush seating. Walls of windows let in incredible views of the desert mountains.
The spacious kitchen comes fully-equipped with a dishwasher, stove, fridge, microwave, large island and all cooking essentials. When dinner is ready, gather around the adjacent dining table for 6.
In the master bedroom, beams above and desert views outside frame the king-size bed.
Open the doors and go past the courtyard fountain to the 2 guest casitas. These two separate outbuildings next to the pool area both feature queen-size beds, futons, and en-suite bathrooms - the perfect private set-up for multiple families or couples traveling together.
Don't forget to reserve time to enjoy the gorgeous outdoor space. This impeccable space has a private pool and hot tub surrounded by native cacti and expansive blue skies under the desert mountains. The one-of-a-kind courtyard includes a gas grill and outdoor seating, perfect for a sunset BBQ. The pool has been remodeled this summer making it a "play pool" complete with a Baja shelf.
End the day stargazing from your desert retreat - the stars are incredible out here, thanks to the Borrego Springs International Dark Sky designation.
Your total includes all necessary utility fees during the summer months and pool heating during the winter months.
Completely enveloped by Anza-Borrego State Park land, de Anza Country Club and its condo and villa residences are a peaceful desert escape 90 minutes from San Diego and 60 minutes from Palm Springs. Hit the Club?s championship Par 72 golf course by day, and, when the sun goes down, observe the night sky as it?s meant to be thanks to Borrego Springs? Dark Sky Ordinance.
Guests can also access the de Anza Fitness Center, with treadmills, ellipticals and more, facing a view of the Santa Rosa mountains. Guest passes for golf and restaurant privileges are available for purchase.
Downtown Borrego Springs, just a 5-minute drive away, expands on your dining options and introduces you southwestern and desert art at the Borrego Art Institute. Or hit the hiking trails at 600,000 acre Anza-Borrego State Park - keeping a lookout for Borrego Springs? namesake bighorn sheep and other desert wildlife.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Our property is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate.
All TurnKey Vacation Rentals follow local and state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Other
Room Description: Master-King
2nd-Queen and futon-separate casita
3rd-Queen and futon-separate casita
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course
* Culture: Live Theater, Museums, Recreation Center, Library, Winery
* Entertainment: Cable TV, Wireless Internet
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Iron, Hair Dryer, Cable
* Outdoor: Patio, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Private Pool, Fenced-in yard
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: cycling, hiking, mountain biking