The Mendocino Coast Victorian has three comfortable, graciously decorated bedrooms, each with its own ensuite.
The South bedroom has a double sized bed. While the North bedroom has a king sized bed which can be converted to two singles, if needed. The master bedroom has a queen sized bed and television. The master bath features two sinks, a claw foot bath tub and a separate shower.
A thoroughly modern kitchen and spacious dining room make entertaining and family meals a memorable experience. The kitchen island has bar style seating for quick meals or easy conversations with the chef of the house. A handy butler?s pantry keeps the dishes out of sight.
Amenities include satellite television and broadband internet with wireless access; a DVD player with an extensive DVD library. There is a gas fireplace with remote on/off switch and a covered porch with deck chairs for reading and relaxing outdoors.
Minutes by foot or car to the gorgeous and vast Manchester State Beach which includes 5 miles of sandy beach and hiking trails through the sand dunes. An easy walk to the local country market which stocks everything from bourbon to baby bottles.
The Victorian is located near the Manchester Grange, which makes it conveniently accessible for those once a month Sunday Grange Breakfasts or family reunions, wedding receptions and/or large gatherings.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Grocery Store, Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, WiFi Available
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping, Wine Tasting & Tours
* Culture: Lighthouse
* Entertainment: DVD Movies, DVD Player, iPod Dock Station, Satellite Reception with 2 TV's, Stereo System, WiFi Available
* Family: Beach , Library, Movie Theatre, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Espresso Machine, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Gas Fireplace, Irish Beach Brand Of Toiletries, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Central Heat
* Outdoor: Deck, Fenced Backyard, Fishing, Gas Grill, Hiking Trails, horseback riding, Ocean Kayaking, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Wildlife Viewing, deck chairs
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|Standard 1st July, 2018 to 31st July, 2020
2 nights min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back