This newly renovated 3BR/2BA home provides views of Morro Bay Rock and a beach-centric location your family is sure to love - just 2 blocks from the ocean.
Two living spaces, 3D flat screen TVs, board games, and beach toys provide plenty of space and fun for the whole family.
Relax on the inviting patio with fire bowl, BBQ grill, and patio seating.
Walk to the beach or ride the bikes along a paved bike path to Morro Rock and downtown. Have little ones? Cloisters Park will keep them busy for hours.
It?s 5 minutes to restaurants, shops, and the marina at Embarcadero. Go farther afield and discover Cambria, Hearst Castle, Paso Robles, and the Edna Valley Wine Regions.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
There are two living areas in this spacious house as well as a great outdoor area for the family.
Enjoy al fresco dining on the back patio with a six-burner propane grill and a glass-top dining set for six.
In the main living area, find a 55? TV and comfortable couch that pulls out into a queen sized sofa bed. The second living area has a gas fireplace and a 42? TV. There are also lots of board games and books provided.
The dining table seats six and there is a fully equipped kitchen with a brand new stove, a breakfast bar and two stools.
In the master bedroom, sink into a king bed and watch late-night shows on the 20? TV. The en-suite is bath is bright and modern with a walk-in shower.
The second bedroom also has a queen bed and 20? TV. In the third bedroom, two twin beds and a closet full of games make for a fun kids? room. These rooms share a full bathroom with tub/shower combination.
Amenities include laundry facilities, beach gear, beach towels, and bicycles for guest use. Please bring your own helmets as the bikes do not have helmets included. There is parking for two cars in the driveway, with additional street parking available.
Stay local and stroll down to the beachfront, just 2 blocks away. Take a 5-minute walk to Cloisters Park, where the kids can ride their bikes and play in the sun. Explore the local farmer?s market, selling the freshest produce every Thursday afternoon.
Farther afield, explore the seaside delights of Cambria and the spectacle of Hearst Castle. Avila Beach is 23 miles from home and Pismo Beach another 3 miles beyond that.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Master: King, en suite, standing shower, main floor
2nd BR:Queen, main floor
3rd BR: 2 twin beds, main floor
Living Area: Queen size sofa sleeper
Bathroom 2: shared shower/tub combo, main floor
* ATTRACTIONS: playground, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Children's Amenities: Booster Seat, Toddler Toys, Children's Toys, Children's Books
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Free Wifi
* Culture: Museums
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television, Toys, Cable TV, DVD Player, Games, Wireless Internet, Books
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle, gas burner
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: beachcombing, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: groceries
* LOCATION_TYPE: Near The Ocean
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Iron, Hair Dryer, Central Heat Only , Cable, DVD, Games, Clothes Hangers , Heat
* OUTSIDE: Bicycles, Deck / Patio, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Patio, BBQ Grill, Gas Grill, Fire Pit, Fenced-in yard, Bicycles, Beach Toys
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: golf, hiking, swimming
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|Standard 24th July, 2018 to 31st July, 2018
1 night min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back