This completely renovated 1BR condo is situated inside the gates of the private Bermuda Dunes Country Club. The beautifully redesigned space features a hip minimalistic design with chic interiors that pop with color.
Nestled in a small enclave of Mid-Century modern condos, this property sits on the edge of the golf course with access to a heated pool.
A bright white interior bursts with colorful orange accents in the living room. Relax on the modern sectional sofa after a fun-filled day in the desert sun. A gorgeous granite fireplace adds warm ambiance on cool evenings.
KITCHEN & DINING
Granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances shine in the posh kitchen. A large island offers plenty of prep space for home-cooked meals as well as seating for four. The completely renovated kitchen is complete with a separate beverage cooler and 32? flat screen TV.
BEDROOMS & BATHS
This condo includes one bedroom and a den space that sleeps four total. Two full bathrooms are each stocked with a complimentary starter supply of toiletries.
Retreat to the master bedroom outfitted with a queen-size bed, a 55? flat screen TV, and two sets of mirror closets. The en-suite bath features a double vanity, and a walk-in steam shower with dual shower heads, multiple jets, and temperature controls.
A separate den space doubles as guest quarters with a pull-out sectional sofa, 42? TV, closet, and access to the bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
Enjoy a cold beverage and unwind on the comfortable furniture by the back patio.
A shared heated pool allow for an evening dip under the desert moonlight. A private patio area is perfect for dining al fresco.
EXTRA AMENITIES & DETAILS
Parking is available for one vehicle in the garage and one additional space in the driveway. A washer/dryer and complimentary Wi-Fi are provided.
All leases require a minimum 31-day term.
Take a day trip to nearby Joshua Tree National Park -- just a 35-minute drive from home. Outdoor enthusiasts can explore hiking and walking trails, mountain biking paths, and an abundance of climbing routes filled with freestanding granite boulders.
Drive 15 minutes to check out the giant cacti and exotic creatures at the Living Desert Zoo and Gardens or catch a show at the grand McCallum Theatre. Or tee it up at nearby Mountain Vista Golf Club for 36 holes on 2 resort-style golf courses
Premier luxury shopping and dining awaits at the beautiful tree-lined El Paseo shopping district -- a dynamic collection of world-renown designer boutiques and inviting restaurants.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A PROPERTY MANAGED BY TURNKEY VACATION RENTALS
TurnKey Vacation Rentals is a leading full-service property management company. We guarantee all listing information is accurate and up to date. From the moment you book, you?ll be provided timely and helpful communications regarding your trip.
Upon arrival, easily access your home with a keyless secure door code; no need for an in-person key exchange. Your rental will be professionally cleaned and ready for you to enjoy. You can expect all the comforts of a fine hotel, including shampoo, soaps, paper products, towels, and linens. Your home will include a HomeDroid tablet (electronic guest directory) providing specific home details, local suggestions, Wi-Fi access, TV instructions, and more.
If you need anything at all before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is always ready to help!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Master- Queen bed, en-suite with standing shower with dual shower heads
Den area includes a pull-out couch
Full bath with shower/tub combo
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* ATTRACTIONS: botanical garden, churches, cinemas, festivals, library, live theater, museums, playground, restaurants, winery tours, zoo, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Children's Amenities: Pack N Play
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres
* Culture: Live Theater, Zoo, Museums, Recreation Center, Botanical Garden, Library, Winery, Music Festival - Coachella
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television, Toys, Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System, Games, Wireless Internet, Netflix
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Wine Fridge, Keurig Machine
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, gambling casinos, horseback riding, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Golf Course Front, Golf Course View
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Cable, DVD, Games, Clothes Hangers
* OUTSIDE: Tennis, Water Sports Gear
* Outdoor: Shared Pool, Tennis
* POOL_SPA: Communal Pool
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: cycling, hiking, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, swimming, tennis
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets considered
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters