Welcome to Stone Cottage, a magical one-of-a-kind home filled with custom details and the owner?s hand-carved artwork. Built in 1927 (the same year that the Phantom of the Opera first came out) this 3BR/1.5BA stone cottage is a classic old Hollywood home. Thoughtful design includes vaulted and curved ceilings, French doors, and tons of natural light.
Close to all that Studio City has to offer, this dreamy sun-lit 3BR/1.5BA home features rare solid stone-and-steel construction.
Located in Woodbridge Park near the shops and restaurants in Tujunga Village, the cottage offers a truly unique setting. Enjoy the indoor-outdoor California lifestyle, thanks to a lush flagstone courtyard and backyard featuring an in-ground swimming pool and hot tub.
Ideal for corporate and leisure travel alike, your home offers easy access to Universal Studios, Warner Brothers, Disney, and Sony NBC, as well as myriad corporate headquarters in the valley and in Hollywood. Additionally, you?re 13 miles from downtown L.A.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
In the living area, find hand-carved woodwork, original artwork, stained glass, and painted doors. Gleaming wood floors give way to a wood-burning stone fireplace and ample seating, where you can watch movies?there?s a DVD player and large movie library.
A full kitchen features everything you need to prepare meals, plus granite countertops, a farmhouse sink, a breakfast nook with seating for four, and doors opening to an outdoor patio with seating for four.
Up to five guests can sleep comfortably. Settle into the master suite with its California king-size bed and large, walk-in closet.
A guest room hung with notable art features a twin bed, while another, equally entrancing room has a queen-size bed and powder room. There?s plenty of closet space to store everything you?ve packed.
The shared main bathroom is trimmed with white subway tiles and features a shower/tub combination and stained-glass window.
Soak up the So-Cal sun in the backyard, with its heated in-ground pool and hot tub. Out back, you?ll also find a cabana with a treadmill, so you can keep up on your fitness routine.
Amenities include a washer/dryer and a gated driveway with space to park several cars.
Please note: The homeowners live in a guest house onsite.
You?ll find plenty of shops, restaurants, and bars a short drive from your door. You?ll also have easy access to movie studios and sightseeing options, and downtown Los Angeles is 13 minutes away by car.
All leases require a minimum 31-day term.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin
Room Description: Master: Cal King size
Second: Queen size
Third: Twin size bed
Master and 2nd bedrooms share a bathroom with a shower and soaking tub combo
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Attractions: Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Free Wifi
* Culture: Botanical Garden, Arboretum
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, DVD Player, Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fitness Room / Equipment, Heating, Internet, Linens Provided, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle
* Living: Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, DVD, Clothes Hangers , Heat
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Lawn / Garden
* Outdoor: Patio, Hot Tub, Private Pool, Fenced-in yard
* POOL_SPA: Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Private Pool