Enjoy outdoor living and fantastic mountain views from this 3BR/2BA home. Relax in the courtyard with loved ones on the 3-person swing, enjoy an al fresco meal, or sit by the fire pit and watch the stars come out.
Contemporary décor, unique artwork, and cool tile floors combine to make this a serene desert oasis, perfect for a family or group of friends seeking a laid-back getaway. Play a game of billiards on the pool table, or fire up the BBQ and kick back at one of the shaded tables in the fenced backyard.
As a guest of Mission Lakes Country Club, you?ll have access to an array of amenities, including tennis courts, a golf course, restaurants, a spa, and a resort-style pool.
ABOUT THE HOME
The living room offers a tranquil retreat with neutral tones and ample seating. Watch a movie on the 65? flat screen TV, challenge everyone to a pool tournament, or unwind with cold drinks and conversation. The corner office area with a printer is perfect for business travelers.
The updated kitchen is open to the living room and features stainless steel appliances, a gas range, and a wine fridge. Use the espresso machine to craft your morning pick-me-up. Three bar stools offer a nice spot to perch and chat with the chef.
When dinner is served, choose between the six-person dining table or one of several seating areas on the front or back patios.
The spacious master bedroom features a king-size bed and Zen artwork. Unwind in the massage chair or stretch out on the red chaise lounge in front of the 52? flat screen TV. The en-suite bathroom has a dual vanity, a walk-in shower, separate water closet, and a jetted tub. Soak in the tub and catch a show on the 32? flat screen TV.
On the opposite side of the home, you?ll find a second bedroom with a queen bed and a sliding door to the backyard. The third bedroom has a full-over-queen bunk and fun, bright décor, making it a great spot for kids or the young-at-heart. The guest bathroom sits between the two bedrooms and has a tub/shower combination.
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and a washer/dryer. A Pack ?n Play and children?s books are available for little travelers. Guests can park one car in the garage and up to three in the driveway.
Note: There are strict local vacation rental ordinances in this neighborhood. This home is not appropriate for large or noisy groups.
TurnKey Vacation Rentals Palm Springs Permit: #3119
All leases require a minimum 31-day term.
This home is located in the gated Mission Lakes Country Club. As guests, you?ll have access to an array of amenities, including tennis courts right across the street, a golf course, and restaurants. Take a dip in the resort-style pool or relax at the spa?both just an 8-minute walk from your door.
Drive 15 minutes to downtown Palm Springs, where you can enjoy museums, shopping, and first-class dining. For a hip breakfast and lunch spot, try Cheeky?s Palm Springs. The bacon flights aren?t to be missed. Or for a romantic dinner in a nostalgic setting, check out Copley?s on Palm Canyon, part of the former Cary Grant Estate.
For nature lovers, the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway (25 minutes away) will whisk you to the top of Mt. San Jacinto, and Joshua Tree National Park is only a 30-minute drive
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
TurnKey follows all local/state tax rules. Your reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Bunk
Room Description: Master - King Bed, En Suite Stand-Up Shower
2BR - Queen Bed, En Suite Stand-Up Shower
3BR - Full over Queen Bunk Bed
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* AMENITY: shower, toilet
* ATTRACTIONS: library, museums, playground, recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Children's Amenities: Pack N Play
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Free Wifi
* Culture: Music Festival - Coachella
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, DVD Player, Games, Pool Table, Satellite / Cable, Television, Toys, CD Player, Netflix
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Glassware, Silverware, Wine Fridge
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, medical services
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Clothes Hangers
* OUTSIDE: Golf, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill, Tennis
* Outdoor: Shared Pool, Private Entrance
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: hiking
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, pets considered