This charming home for 12 sits on a secluded Santa Ynez hilltop surrounded by incredible wine country vistas. The two-story floorplan includes a whimsical round living room, plus an expansive yard for your enjoyment.
Whip up vacation meals in the updated kitchen, or fire up the grill on the patio. Traveling with a party larger than 12? An onsite cottage that sleeps 4 can also be rented for a fantastic family reunion, group getaway, or wedding party. You're welcome to bring your four-legged friends along too.
This secluded locale lets you get away from it all, while still being within easy driving distance of local wineries, concerts, and casino entertainment. Treat yourself to coffee at Pattibakes just over a mile from your door and delicious wine at Mosby within .3 miles.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
The unique round living room is filled with natural light. This inviting space has hardwood floors and tasteful furnishings, including a leather sleeper sofa, armchair, and a 42? Roku TV for relaxing movie nights.
Take the stairs to the second floor, where distinctive blue-green floors run underfoot. Ample counter space makes meal prep a breeze in the kitchen, and updated appliances include a gas range and a French door fridge. An airy dining area seats eight at an elegant wooden table.
Stunning views await in the master bedroom. Sleep soundly on a queen-size bed, and enjoy the privacy of an en-suite bath with a glass-door tub/shower combination.
Downstairs, the quaint second bedroom features a full-size bed, and the third bedroom has a twin-over-full bunk set.
The fourth bedroom is ideal for small families or friends with a king-size bed, a huge sectional couch, 42? flat screen TV, and a convenient half bath. Another bedroom with a queen bed is accessible from here, the perfect hideaway for the little ones.
A guest bath on this floor features a soaking tub/shower combination.
Outside, the sprawling backyard has picturesque vistas of the California hills. Dine al fresco at a picnic table, fire up the grill, or gather around the fire pit for conversation beneath the stars.
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer, and parking for up to four cars.
Welcome to Santa Ynez wine country! Walk to Mosby Winery .3 miles from your door, or travel a bit further to Shoestring, less than 2 miles down the road. The city of Solvang is within an 8-minute drive ? discover this Danish town's bakeries, restaurants, gift shops, and historic landmarks. Delectable eats await at Mother Hubbard's Restaurant 1 mile away ? don't miss their famous fish and chips.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 3 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk 1 Full
Room Description: Master - Queen Bed, En Suite Shower/Tub Combo
2BR - Full Bed
3BR - Twin over Full Bunk
4BR - King and Queen Bed, En Suite Shower/Tub Combo
5BR - Queen Bed
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, shower, toilet, tub
* ATTRACTIONS: library, museums, rain forests, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Children's Amenities: Pack N Play
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Free Wifi
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Child's Highchair
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, Games, Toys, Roku
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, medical services
* Living: Clothes Hangers
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Golf, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Private Entrance
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, pets considered