This contemporary 4BR/2BA home instantly impresses with 180-degree views of Monterey Bay. Catch sight of the water throughout the house and soak up the best of the views on a private deck.
A convenient location puts you close to everything! The Monterey Bay Aquarium is just down the street, while a convenience store, grocery store, pizzeria, and the famous Cannery Row shops and restaurants are all walking distance from your rental.
Whale watching tours, golf courses, sandy beaches, and world-renowned oceanside walks are all within a 10-minute drive.
Natural light and bay views await in a fantastic entertaining space on the main floor. Updated furnishings and appliances include a chic kitchen, a 65" flat screen smart TV, and three 50? TVs.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
Ocean-themed decor and hardwood floors fill the home with a welcoming vibe. Views of Monterey Bay are visible throughout, but the best vista awaits on the front deck with two cushioned wicker chairs.
In the main living area, there?s comfy seating for everyone with a matching sofa, love seat, and two sitting chairs. Movie nights become a big screen experience on the 65? wall-mounted smart TV, while a gas fireplace adds extra warmth.
Enjoy dinner with a view in the formal dining area overlooking the water.
A stylish kitchen features stone countertops and stainless steel appliances, including a French-door refrigerator and a gas range.
There?s sleeping space for a group of seven here.
Offering privacy on the main floor, the master bedroom has a king bed, a closet, and a 50? wall-mounted TV. An en-suite bathroom (also accessed via the hallway) has a soaking tub and separate walk-in shower.
The remaining bedrooms are all located downstairs on the entry level, each offering a peek of the bay.
The second and third bedrooms each have a queen bed, 50? wall-mounted TV, and closet. A fourth bedroom comes with a twin bed, closet, and direct access to the property?s front deck.
All entry-level bedrooms share a guest bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, a washer/dryer, and parking for two cars in the driveway.
This Monterey home puts coastal activities and conveniences right on your doorstep. The big nearby attraction is the Monterey Bay Aquarium -- just a 9-minute walk away.
Enticing restaurants and captivating boutiques await at the popular Cannery Row -- a 13-minute walk from the house.
For a day by the ocean, drive 6 minutes to San Carlos Beach -- a great spot for scuba diving! Or travel 11 minutes to sprawl on a longer stretch of sand at Del Monte Beach.
Whales are frequent visitors in the waters of Monterey Bay. Look out for them from the shore, or aim for an up-close encounter with whale watching tours at Bella on the Bay -- a 5-minute drive from home.
Fit in some vacation shopping around the malls at Old Fisherman's Wharf, hit the fairways at Pacific Grove Golf Links, or soak up the historic sights around Old Monterey. All are within a 7-minute drive.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Twin
Room Description: Master King Bed, En-suite with standing shower & tub
2BR Queen Bed
3BR Queen Bed
4BR Twin Bed
Full Bath with shower/tub combo
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* ATTRACTIONS: library, recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Children's Amenities: Children's Toys, Stroller
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, Satellite / Cable, Television, Toys, Netflix
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Near Beach, On Bay or Sound, Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle, Keurig Machine
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Hair Dryer, Central Heat Only , Clothes Hangers
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Deck / Patio
* Outdoor: Balcony, Private Entrance
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, golf, swimming, tennis
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets considered
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|Standard 12th July, 2018 to 23rd July, 2018
1 night min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back