With it's large ocean front deck with a Jacuzzi, a fire pit, an outdoor shower, a Viking barbecue, and lots of seating for lounging and dining al fresco, this is a perfect place to unwind, relax, and recharge at the start of your day, or after your day?s adventures too.
The large French doors usher you directly from the beach into the dining and living open area with easy access into the beautifully remodeled kitchen with high-end built-in appliances. Grab a seat at the kitchen bar or the dining nook and enjoy the beautiful extended views common to the Sunset Beach area.
To the rear of the kitchen is a hallway where you will find the private 1st bedroom with a queen bed. Just outside of the bedroom, there is a bathroom with a stand up shower that serves the lower level. It also has a flat screen TV.
Upstairs, there are three additional bedrooms located on the upper level with a child gate installed at the top of the staircase that ensures safety for children staying with you.
One upstairs bedroom comfortably sleeps 6 with two sets of bunk beds. The first is a Twin over Queen and the second is Twin over Full. The second bedroom is located in the next room and comes with a king bed and LED TV.
The end of the hallway opens into the 3rd upstairs bedroom ? a large master living and sleeping area that boasts the most amazing views of the Pacific Ocean. This master living suite is a large open space that comes equipped with a Queen bed, a curved LED 65" screen TV and a gas fireplace.
Directly located off this space is an open balcony with 8 feet wind-censored powered retractable awning. These bedrooms share a bath with a large soaking tub and a walk-in shower. All bed and bathrooms are outfitted with premiere linens for your ultimate comfort. This home comfortably sleeps 12 in beds.
Additional amenities include a WIFI and cable, a washer and dryer for your convenience, and 2 parking spots in front of the house. There are additional free parking spaces across the street from 6 am to 10 pm.
While staying at this house you can experience activities like hiking, biking, volleyball, surfing, sailing, and even shopping in town. You will notice that Sunset Beach is perfectly located so that you can experience all the local activities as well as visit local shops, restaurants, and attractions, some of which we have listed below.
THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY!
It is close (distances are approximate) to many of this area?s premiere world-class attractions such as: Knott's Berry Farm -12.8 miles, Santa Ana Zoo - 17.6 miles, Aquarium of the Pacific ? 17.6 miles, Crystal Cathedral ? 15.3 miles, Disneyland/California Adventure ? 15.2 miles, Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament ? 13.3 miles, Bower?s Museum ? 16.7 miles, Discovery Science Center ? 17.0 miles, Segerstrom Center for the Arts ? 11.8 miles.
Its large ocean front deck right off the sand is wonderfully furnished so you can enjoy an outdoor shower and your time relaxing, having a barbecue, or unwinding in the hot tub.
There are beach toys and bicycles that you may use. Please use these at your own risk and return them when you are finished with them, so others can enjoy them too.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
There is no smoking inside or outside this property ? NO EXCEPTIONS!
Due to the moderate coastal climate this home (like most in the area) does not have air conditioning.
There is a $35/day fee for heating the hot tub.
There is a max occupancy of 15 people during the day and a max occupancy of 4 on the 2nd floor balcony.
This home is located in a quiet neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with SeaBreeze.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 3 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Full
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* AMENITY: double, king, outdoor shower, queen, shower, toilet, tub, twin/ single
* ARRIVAL_DAY: flexible, negotiable
* ATTRACTIONS: arboretum, autumn foliage, bay/sound, botanical garden, caves, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, festivals, forests, library, live theater, marina, museums, nude beach, playground, pond, reefs, restaurants, synagogues, theme parks, water parks, waterfalls, winery tours, zoo
* CAR: not necessary
* DINING: Dining Area, Dining Room
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite / Cable, Television
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Garage, Heating, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, gambling casinos, horseback riding, horseshoes, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Beach View, Beachfront, Near The Ocean, Ocean View, Oceanfront, Water View, Waterfront
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
* POOL_SPA: Hot Tub
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, equestrian events, fishing, fly fishing, freshwater fishing, golf, hiking, hunting, hunting small game, ice skating, jet skiing, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, paragliding, pier fishing, rafting, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, spelunking, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, water skiing, water tubing, whitewater rafting, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets considered
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
* THEME: Adventure, Family, Romantic, Spa, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions