Located in Chino Canyon near the San Jacinto Mountains, this private 3BR/3BA home is the perfect desert oasis for your next Palm Springs getaway. Relax in the fenced backyard, soaking up the sun and mountain views from the pool, spa, or nearby lounge chairs.
When it?s time to explore Palm Springs, head the short half-mile to The Riviera Palm Springs and hop on the free Buzz trolley for convenient and fun transport around Palm Springs!
The comfortable living room offers natural light and plenty of seating for six. A 48? flat screen smart TV is equipped with cable for easy entertainment.
KITCHEN & DINING
Stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops in the kitchen complement the concrete tile floors found throughout the common areas. The breakfast bar seats three, and a glass-top dining table has room for six.
BEDROOMS & BATHS
This home comfortably sleeps six guests in three bedrooms.
The master suite offers a king-size bed, 42? smart TV with cable, and French doors leading to the pool area. The en-suite bathroom features a beautifully tiled tub/shower combination with a built-in bench.
The second bedroom features a queen-size bed, 38? flat screen TV, and backyard access. The en-suite bathroom has a walk-in shower.
The third bedroom is outfitted with a queen-size bed, 40? flat screen TV with cable, and a sliding door leading to the backyard. A nearby bathroom is complete with a walk-in shower.
This quiet, dog-friendly compound is surrounded by an stylish aluminum fence. Let the pup play while you lounge poolside or relax in the shade of the resort-style outdoor cabana living space.
Take in the mountains from the pool and attached spa; four lounge chairs offer comfy poolside seating.
Make use of the gas grill to cook your favorite foods, then serve them at the outdoor dining table for six.
EXTRA AMENITIES & DETAILS
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer, and driveway parking for two vehicles.
TurnKey Vacation Rentals Palm Springs Permit #3119. City of Palm Springs House ID #3054.
Your reservation total includes all necessary utility fees during the summer months and pool heating during the winter months.
All leases require a minimum 31-day term.
Marvel at the beautiful geologic formations and palm oases in Indian Canyons (8 miles), or hop on the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway (4.5 miles) to access hiking, biking, winter activities, and dining options.
If you?re in town on a Thursday evening, check out Villagefest -- a weekly street fair in the heart of downtown Palm Springs with arts, crafts, entertainment, and food.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A PROPERTY MANAGED BY TURNKEY VACATION RENTALS
TurnKey Vacation Rentals is a leading full-service property management company. We guarantee all listing information is accurate and up to date. From the moment you book, you?ll be provided timely and helpful communications regarding your trip.
Upon arrival, easily access your vacation home with a keyless secure door code; no need for an in-person key exchange. Your rental will be professionally cleaned and ready for you to enjoy. You can expect all comforts of a fine hotel, including shampoo, soaps, paper products, towels, and linens. Your home will include a HomeDroid tablet (electronic guest directory) providing specific home details, local suggestions, Wi-Fi access, TV instructions, and more.
If you need anything at all before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is always ready to help!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen
Room Description: Master- King bed, en-suite bath with shower/tub combo
2BR- Queen bed, en-suite bath with stand-up shower
3BR- Queen bed
Full bath with stand-up shower
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* ATTRACTIONS: arboretum, churches, cinemas, festivals, library, live theater, museums, recreation center, restaurants, zoo, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Children's Amenities: Booster Seat
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: arboretum, Live Theater, Zoo, Museums, Recreation Center, Library, Arboretum, Music Festival - Coachella
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Games, Wireless Internet, Books
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Heating, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, gas burner , Keurig Machine
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, bird watching, horseback riding, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, Cable, DVD, Games, Novels , Clothes Hangers , Heat
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, BBQ Grill, Hot Tub, Private Pool, Fenced-in yard, Private Entrance, Beach Chairs
* POOL_SPA: Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Private Pool
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, golf, hiking, swimming
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets considered
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Minimum Age Limit for Renters