Located close to downtown Borrego Springs?an artist haven?this 2BR ranch home is convenient to a wide array of shops and restaurants. You can walk, hike and observe life-sized metal sculptures by Ricardo Breceda dotting the wild landscape.
Enjoy a private patio and a pool and spa that?s shared with an adjacent casita. Relax on the extra-comfy outdoor furniture while taking in vast views of the valley or the bright stars at night (your rental is in a Certified Dark Zone).
ABOUT THE HOUSE
A fully stocked kitchen features stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar with seating for two. Share meals in the dining room with a six-person wood table and French doors that open to the patio.
The living room seats six with a plush sofa and two chairs centered around a 49? flat screen TV.
Step outside through either of the back doors to find three cushy chairs, a dining table for four, a wood-burning chimenea and a grill. Just steps away is the shared swimming pool and hot tub, along with several lounge chairs and a bistro table for two.
The guest bedroom has a queen-size bed adorned with Native American textiles. The master bedroom has a likeminded vibe, with a California king-size bed and French doors that lead to the patio. Ample closet space means you?ll have plenty of room to store your things.
Both bedrooms share a hallway bathroom with shower/tub combo.
Amenities at this property include parking for two cars and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Your rental home is just over a mile from the shops and dining of Borrego Springs. Try Carmelita?s for cantina fare and happy hour or Carlee?s Place for burgers, beers, and live music.
Anza-Borrego Desert State Park is just 7 minutes away. Hike the local trails and see the life-size work of metal sculptor Ricardo Breceda lining the roads. Keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife, including big-horned sheep, which are abundant in the area.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen
Room Description: Master- Cal King bed
2BR- Queen bed
Full bath with shower/tub combo
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, cinemas, festivals, library, museums, recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Museums, Recreation Center, Library
* ENTERTAINMENT: Television, Wireless Internet
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Kitchen, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: bird watching, eco tourism, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, Clothes Hangers , Heat
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Golf, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill, Tennis
* Outdoor: Patio, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Private Pool, Fire Pit, Fenced-in yard, Private Entrance
* POOL_SPA: Hot Tub, Private Pool
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: cycling, golf, hiking, mountain biking, mountain climbing, tennis
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets considered