There is a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a Viking stove, granite countertops and large island. The home is filled with natural light from the all of the windows and skylights - the perfect way to enjoy the California sunshine even when you are indoors.
Parking is available in the home's carport.
The beauty of the Hollywood Hills is not only in its views, but how close it is to everything you would want to do during your time in Los Angeles!
10 minute drive to The Hollywood Bowl
10 minute drive to Runyon Canyon Park
15 minute drive to Wattles Garden Park
10 minute drive to Universal Studios
10 minute drive to Hollywood Walk of Fame
Uber and Lyft are a great way to get around the city if you do not have a car.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* AMENITY: double, queen
* ENTERTAINMENT: Television
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Toaster
* SUITABILITY: non smoking only, pets not allowed
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters