Find peace and quiet in the heart of Los Angeles at this quaint 1BR guest house in Hancock Park. Elegant Spanish-style decor and lush landscaping give this space the feeling of a faraway retreat amidst the glitz and glamour of Hollywood.
With two floors of space and a peaceful yard under mature trees, this rental is ideal for two guests seeking a quiet getaway with room to spread out. The main house is just beyond the patio, granting you plenty of privacy.
A coveted location in historic Hancock Park places you within minutes of Hollywood?s famed sites and Larchmont Village?s charming shops and eateries.
Please note: This home has a maximum two-week stay.
ABOUT THE GUEST HOUSE
Flooded with natural light and decorated in tasteful, Spanish-inspired hues, the main floor living space offers a peaceful spot to unwind after a day on the town. An intimate seating area includes a full-size sleeper sofa. Relax in front of a 40? flat screen TV with Netflix and cable, or browse a selection of books and board games.
Sharing the space is a dining area with seating for four around a glass table, as well as a kitchenette with fridge, microwave, and a Keurig. French doors lead out to the patio?open them wide for true villa-style, indoor-outdoor living.
The master bedroom is upstairs and features stately dark wood furniture, a queen-size bed, and a 32? flat screen TV with cable. With a desk and plush armchair, this room feels like a private retreat of its own. The en-suite bathroom offers a walk-in shower, brand new with beautiful Walker-Zanger tile.
A charming garden patio separates your guest house from the main home. Follow the stone path to your own private quiet backyard. Here, you can prepare an al fresco meal on the grill while you enjoy cocktails seated around a teak dining table for six.
Extras include bikes, sports equipment, and coolers for guest use, plus a washer/dryer, one permit for street parking and complimentary Wi-Fi.
This guest house offers you a rare chance to stay in Hancock Park, a quiet and historic community adjacent to Hollywood and Larchmont Village.
See the sets of your favorite movies at Paramount Studios or catch a classic Disney film at El Capitan Theatre, a 1920?s film house complete with soda fountain and pipe organ, both less than 10 minutes away by car. Watch the latest releases at the TCL Chinese Theater, a Hollywood icon known for its famed display of stars? handprints, also less than 10 minutes away.
Walk to famous Melrose Avenue where you will find many celebrity restaurants such as Osteria Mozza with celebrity chefs Mario Batali and Nancy Silverton. Or venture into Larchmont Village, a 7-minute drive away, to browse the local shops. Enjoy classic Mediterranean fare at a sidewalk table at La Petit Greek, followed by farm-sourced ice cream at Salt & Straw.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Master - Upstairs, Queen Bed, En Suite Walk-In Shower
Full Sleeper Sofa Downstairs
* AMENITY: shower, toilet
* ATTRACTIONS: library, museums, playground, recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Free Wifi
* Culture: Museums, Recreation Center, Library
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, Games, Television, Cable TV, Games, Wireless Internet, Books, Netflix
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Cookware, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Glassware, Silverware, Tea Kettle, Keurig Machine
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, medical services
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Iron, Hair Dryer, Cable, Games, Novels , Heat
* OUTSIDE: Bicycles, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Fenced-in yard, Beach Umbrella, Private Entrance, Beach Chairs
* SUITABILITY: children welcome