This completely remodeled 2BR home is tucked in the Park Hill neighborhood and features high-class renovations, including a lavish kitchen, brick gas fireplace, and private outdoor entertaining space with ocean views.
Enjoy a prime location near Moonstone Beach, Shamal Park, and the West Village with antique shops, art galleries, tasting rooms, and local culinary gems.
Please note this is a two-story property with the bedrooms on the ground floor and the living room, kitchen, and outdoor patio on the second floor. Therefore it may not be suitable for those with mobility issues. Pets are also not allowed.
The bright living space features gorgeous vaulted ceilings paired with stylish furnishings. Sprawl out on the sectional sofa and enjoy a movie on the 47? flat screen TV. Peruse the bookshelf with a selection of good reads and board games, then gather by the gas fireplace for a family game night.
KITCHEN & DINING
Upscale quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances shine in the well-equipped kitchen. An elegant chandelier hangs above the four-person dining table.
BEDROOMS & BATHS
The master bedroom is outfitted with a king-size bed, sitting area, and 47? flat screen TV. The bathroom is equipped with a tub/shower combination. The second bedroom features a queen-size bed. A full bath with a walk-in shower is adjacent to the guest room. A convenient half-bath is located upstairs off the living room.
Sliding glass doors open to a private second-story outdoor space complete with sectional lounge furniture and Pacific Ocean views.
EXTRA AMENITIES & DETAILS
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and driveway parking for two cars.
All leases require a minimum 31-day term.
Although a fan of animals, the owner of this home has a serious asthma condition. Since pets can cause a severe reaction, it is impossible for animals of any kind to be on the property. If you have a need or desire to bring your animal(s) with you, the owner respectfully asks that you consider making reservations at another pet-friendly TurnKey rental in the area.
Your Park Hill home is walking distance to beautiful Moonstone Beach, Shamel Park, and the popular Fiscalini Ranch Preserve. The extensive Moonstone Beach Boardwalk makes it easy to traverse the wild shoreline and reach the beach below.
Meander through the antique shops, art galleries, and cafes at the West Village -- located just 1-mile from home. Enjoy nightly live entertainment performed by local musicians at the Cambria Pines Lodge Fireside Lounge. Other nearby attractions include Hearst Castle, Morro Bay, Pismo Beach, and Paso Robles Wine Country.
Enjoy morning java at Cambria Coffee Roasting and savor crepes on the patio at Lily?s Cafe for brunch. Browse the eclectic menu at Robin?s Restaurant -- their vine-covered patio is claimed as one of Cambria?s best dining spots. Check out Centrally Grown, a rustic restaurant with ocean views, or dine on American-French fare and boutique wines at Madeline?s.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A PROPERTY MANAGED BY TURNKEY VACATION RENTALS
TurnKey Vacation Rentals is a leading full-service property management company. We guarantee all listing information is accurate and up to date. From the moment you book, you?ll be provided timely and helpful communications regarding your trip.
Upon arrival, easily access your home with a keyless secure door code; no need for an in-person key exchange. Your rental will be professionally cleaned and ready for you to enjoy. You can expect all comforts of a fine hotel, including shampoo, soaps, paper products, and linens. Your home will include a HomeDroid tablet (electronic guest directory) providing specific home details, local suggestions, Wi-Fi access, TV instructions, and more.
If you need anything at all before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is always ready to help!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen
Room Description: Master: King, en suite, shower/tub combo, 1st fl
2nd BR: Queen, 1st fl
BA 1: Standing shower, 1st fl
1/2 BA: 2nd fl
* ATTRACTIONS: festivals, museums, restaurants, winery tours, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Free Wifi
* Culture: Winery
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Television, DVD Player, Wireless Internet
* GENERAL: Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided
* Geographic: Near Beach
* KITCHEN: Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Silverware, Tea Kettle, Keurig Machine
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: beachcombing, bird watching, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Near The Ocean
* Living: Linens, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Iron, Hair Dryer, Central Heat Only , Clothes Hangers , Heat
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Deck / Patio
* Outdoor: Patio, Balcony, Private Entrance
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: cycling, golf, hiking, mountain biking, swimming, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed