This home is conveniently located on a quiet wooded street just footsteps to a beautiful coastal beach trail. Head down the trail and you are a five minute walk to Indian beach for great beach-combing and tide-pooling. Head up the trail and you are a 5 minute walk to stores, restaurants, pier, local museum, public Bocci ball and tennis courts and other great hikes. Grab the dog because the town & beaches are super dog friendly.
This home is well suited for a couple?s getaway, friends gathering, or a comfortable stay for a family of four. There are 2 Queen beds and futon sofa sleeper in the living room. Parker Creek Cottage sits on an extra large lot with plenty of yard to enjoy and is fully fenced. Sit and relax on the covered deck that looks out at the forest and neighborhood. This home has beautiful hard wood floors and large windows making it feel open and warm. The wood stove provides great heat and ambiance while watching cable T.V. on the new flat screen. Living room is open to the well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar. The high café style dining table adds a contemporary touch. The beach style décor creates a relaxing atmosphere and a fun beach cottage vibe. Washer and dryer in detached shed.
Trinidad, once a historic whaling town remains a quaint, fishing village. It has one of the last "mosquito" commercial fishing fleets in California. Take a stroll on the newly remodeled pier or venture out on one of the many charter fishing boats. Depending on the season, dine on local Salmon, Rock Cod, Ling Cod or Crab. Come and enjoy Trinidad, where the Redwoods meet the sea!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, queen, sleep sofa /futon, toilet
* ATTRACTIONS: cinemas, festivals, forests, library, museums, playground
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, In Town
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Walk To Town, Walk to cafe & restaurants, Nearby Wi-Fi @ Cafe, Walk to Yoga Studio, Walk to wine tasting room
* Culture: Historic fishing village, Sport and Commercial Fishing
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television, Games, Basic Cable 2-13 , Large Flatscreen T.V.
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wood Stove
* Geographic: Secluded, Near Beach, Close to Town, Wooded
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: beachcombing, bird watching, gambling casinos, horseback riding, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, groceries, hospital, massage therapist
* LOCATION_TYPE: Village
* Living: Linens, No Phone, Wood Stove, Wi-fi Internet, Laundry & Laundry supplies, baseboard heaters, 2 Queens, 1 futon sofa bed
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Deck, Tennis, Beach, Beach Access , Charcole BBQ, Large Back yard, Fenced backyard, Charcoal BBQ
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: deepsea fishing, fishing, fly fishing, freshwater fishing, golf, hiking, hunting, mountain biking, pier fishing, surf fishing, surfing, tennis, whitewater rafting
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets considered
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters