The calm family friendly water and beach of Alamitos Bay is in your front yard at this 2BR, 1BA duplex rental on Bayshore Ave. in Long Beach. Grab the provided kayak, beach chairs, and 2 stand-up paddle boards and head across the street to the sandy, family-friendly beach.
A large 675 square foot brick bay front patio with a barbecue and two dining tables with umbrellas is a great place to enjoy sweeping bay views with your morning coffee, or the ever changing colorful skies of a western sunset while you sip an evening refreshment or enjoy a barbecue after your day?s adventures.
Hungry or thirsty ? no problem! This vacation home is just 2 blocks, or a 5 minute walk, from bustling 2nd Street in Belmont Shore with restaurants, shopping, and more. Or you can head to downtown Long Beach, just 4 miles or about a 15-minute drive away for more options.
Park in your convenient parking space and enter this 1100 sq. ft. 2 bedroom, 1 bath home to a fully tiled bay view kitchen with everything you need to satisfy your culinary desires. Add the food and the camaraderie and enjoy.
Just beyond the kitchen is an open great room with a living/dining area anchored by a wall of glass doors looking out onto the patio, the sand, and the water.
The living room area has a cluster of comfortable seating, a ceiling fan for your comfort, and a 52? wall mounted flat screen TV for your entertainment. Enjoy inside meals from an expandable bay view dining table for 6.
Both queen bedrooms have spacious closets for stowing your luggage and belongings during your stay. These bedrooms share a full bath in the hallway with a shower/tub combination and a large vanity.
This home comfortably sleeps 4 in beds, and of course all bed and bathrooms are furnished with premiere linens to ensure your every comfort and convenience.
Additional amenities include a stacked washer and dryer for your use, WIFI and cable, and 1 designated off-street parking spot.
THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY!
The great family friendly bay beach is located directly across the street for guests to enjoy as close to a beach front home as possible. Beach chairs, kid?s toys, one kayak, and 2 stand-up paddleboards are provided; so here playing can be immediate and easy.
You are just a short (10-15 minute) walk to restaurants, shopping and more and only a 15 minute drive to Long Beach which is larger with more options.
This is a comfortable ?cottage like? home where you can relax and create wonderful memories of your seaside vacation that you can enjoy for years to come.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
This road in front of this property is closed to "through traffic" during the daytime from dates 6/15-9/15.
No smoking is allowed inside or outside any of our properties - NO EXCEPTIONS!
This house (like most in this coastal area) does not have air conditioning.
This home is located in a quiet neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting from SeaBreeze Vacation Rentals.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, queen, shower
* ARRIVAL_DAY: flexible, negotiable
* ATTRACTIONS: arboretum, autumn foliage, bay/sound, botanical garden, caves, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, festivals, forests, library, live theater, marina, museums, nude beach, playground, pond, rain forests, recreation center, reefs, restaurants, synagogues, theme parks, water parks, waterfalls, winery tours, zoo
* CAR: not necessary
* DINING: Dining Area, Dining Room
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite / Cable, Television
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, gambling casinos, horseback riding, horseshoes, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Beach View, Near The Ocean, Ocean View, Water View
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, equestrian events, fishing, fly fishing, freshwater fishing, golf, hiking, hunting, hunting small game, ice skating, jet skiing, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, paragliding, pier fishing, rafting, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, spelunking, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, water skiing, water tubing, whitewater rafting, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
* THEME: Adventure, Family, Romantic, Spa, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions