Take in breathtaking sunset views from your two-story 3BR/4BA beachfront villa. A masterpiece of style and design, this luxury home features Italian tile floors and a gourmet kitchen. Enjoy premium indoor/outdoor living space with two private oceanfront verandas as well as an outdoor shower.
A prime location on Big Corona Beach, a popular family beach known for its incredible sunsets. Famed as ?The Crown of the Sea?, the quaint neighborhood of Corona Del Mar pairs diverse upscale dining -- including Mediterranean, Italian, and Thai eateries -- with casual pubs offering live music.
The sunlit living room is furnished with a stylish sectional sofa and wicker armchair. Cozy up next to the gas fireplace and watch shows on the 55? TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Opulent granite countertops and quality stainless steel appliances outfit the gourmet kitchen. Chefs will appreciate a large center island and additional breakfast bar -- offering plenty of prep space for home-cooked meals as well as seating for three.
Bring the crew together for tasty vacation meals at the six-person dining table.
BEDROOMS & BATHS
This stunning house includes three bedrooms that sleep seven total. Four full bathrooms are each stocked with a complimentary starter supply of toiletries and bath amenities.
Retreat to the master suite outfitted with a king bed, 32? TV, and oversized walk-in closet. The lavish en-suite master bath boasts a double vanity, beautifully tiled walk-in shower, jetted tub, and separate water closet.
The second bedroom features a queen bed, closet, and en-suite bath with a tub/shower combination. A twin bed and queen bed are found in the third bedroom as well as two closets. The third and fourth bath each provide a walk-in shower.
Sliding glass doors open to the spacious oceanfront covered patio. Fire up the gas grill and unwind with a refreshing beverage at the four-person table. An additional covered balcony is accessed via the dining room.
After a fun-filled day at the beach, rinse off in the convenient outdoor shower.
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
The home is stocked with kid-friendly extras including a booster seat, stroller, and books. Beach gear including chairs, towels, boogie boards, sand toys, an umbrella, and cooler are available for your use.
Parking is available for two vehicles in the garage and one driveway space. A washer/dryer and complimentary Wi-Fi are provided.
Please note that this home has an adjoining, yet separate, upper-level unit.
Spend sunny days at Big Corona Beach, a stretch of sand that?s popular with surfers, divers, and volleyball players. Take a leisurely stroll through the coastal community and check out a museum of living plants at the Sherman Library and Gardens -- a quick 17-minute walk from home.
Drive 15 minutes and visit Newport and Laguna Beach with a plethora of restaurants and boutiques. Savor Southwestern-American fare at Bandera or try a local favorite, The Quiet Woman.
STR Permit #: SLP12201
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A PROPERTY MANAGED BY TURNKEY VACATION RENTALS
TurnKey Vacation Rentals is a leading full-service property management company. We guarantee all listing information is accurate and up to date. From the moment you book, you?ll be provided timely and helpful communications regarding your trip.
Upon arrival, your home will be professionally cleaned and ready for you to enjoy. You can expect all comforts of a fine hotel, including shampoo, soaps, paper products, towels, and linens. Your home will include a HomeDroid tablet (electronic guest directory) providing specific home details, local suggestions, Wi-Fi access, TV instructions, and more.
If you need anything at all before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is always ready to help!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Twin
Room Description: Master BR: King bed, ensuite shower and tub, 2nd floor
2nd BR: Queen bed, ensuite shower/tub combo 2nd floor
3rd BR: Twin bed and a Queen bed, ensuite shower, 2nd floor
4th Bath: Shower, 1st floor
* ATTRACTIONS: bay/sound, churches, cinemas, library, marina, museums, playground, recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Children's Amenities: Booster Seat, Stroller
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Museums, Recreation Center, Library
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, Satellite / Cable, Television, Cable TV, Wireless Internet, Books
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Kitchen, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Beach View, Near The Ocean, Ocean View, Water View
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Iron, Hair Dryer, Cable, Clothes Hangers , Heat
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Deck / Patio, Golf, Kayak / Canoe, Outdoor Grill, Tennis, Water Sports Gear
* Outdoor: Deck, Balcony, Gas Grill, Beach Toys, Beach Umbrella, Private Entrance, Beach Chairs
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, roller blading, sailing, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|Standard 12th July, 2018 to 26th July, 2018
1 night min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back