This beautifully bright apartment is in a prime location in West Hollywood - within walking distance of Sunset Blvd and many fun restaurants and hot spots!
The spacious open floor plan is extremely comfortable with modern rustic styled decor! The living room has plenty of seating area and connects to a fabulous wood dining table. Just off the dining area is the kitchen, amazingly styled with rustic wood counters and new appliances. Fully stocked and perfect for cooking wonderful meals or a quick bite while you're on the go!
There are 2 spacious bedrooms in the apartment, separated by a bright bathroom equipped with a tub shower. The first bedroom has a luxurious king size bed, as well as a flat screen TV for your enjoyment. The second bedroom has a comfortable queen size bed, and another flat screen as well. There is also a queen size air mattress for the 5th and 6th guests if needed.
Laurel Canyon is close and great for hiking, Beverly Hills and the Hollywood sign are a short drive, and The House of Blues on Sunset is known to host amazing music any night of the week! This place is perfect for whatever you plan to do in LA!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Other
* AMENITY: king, queen
* ENTERTAINMENT: Television
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: sight seeing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Long-term Renters Welcome