Valentina Suites 3Br w/ View Balcony - Walk to Dining & Beach
Inquire About Special Monthly Pricing
This 3BR at the Valentina Suites is just 2 blocks from Pismo Beach. Enjoy your spacious balcony with two dining tables, Adirondack chairs, and panoramic ocean views.
You have the convenience of a full kitchen along with hotel-like amenities, including coffee and tea service. The shared grilling space makes dinner a social affair for your family or small group.
Walk to an array of shops and restaurants or explore the historic Pismo Beach Pier. Rent bikes, play a round of golf, or go adventuring on ATVs. You can also sample local wines at nearby tasting rooms.
ABOUT THE SUITE
Suite 401 - Relax on your spacious balcony, stretching out on the two Adirondack chairs while taking in the ocean views. Make dinner in the shared grilling area, and eat al fresco style?there is seating for ten between a four-person table and a six-person table.
The spacious gourmet kitchen is open to the living and dining areas and features granite counters and a travertine backsplash. You?ll find everything you need to craft tasty vacation meals, including stainless steel appliances, a French-door refrigerator, and a gas range. Gather everyone at the eight-person dining table.
After dinner, unwind in the living room on the sleeper sofa with a Serta 2.5 inch memory foam mattress topper, loveseat, and armchair. Choose a book from the shelves, reminisce about the day in front of the gas fireplace, or watch a movie on the 52? flat screen TV.
The master room features a king bed, 37? flat screen TV, desk, and en-suite bathroom with a double-sink vanity and a walk-in dual-head shower. Plush robes are provided.
The two guest rooms both with plush queen beds. Additional guests can be accommodated on the sleeper sofa in in the living room.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer, an iron and ironing board, and garage parking for two vehicles.
Valentina Suites provides the perfect accommodations for families or larger groups. We offer five additional suites, accommodating up to 40 guests. All suites are subject to availability.
Walk to an array of nearby shops and restaurants. Cracked Crab is a casual seafood spot. Rosa?s Italian features classic dishes and an extensive wine list. For breakfast, pick up a special treat at Old West Cinnamon Rolls, a neighborhood favorite since 1973. Everything is within a few blocks.
For more dining and entertainment options, head down to Restaurant Row and the historic Pismo Beach Pier (5-minute walk). Go for a stroll along the pier or rent a pole and spend the morning fishing.
Sample local wines at nearby tasting rooms. Monarch Grove Winery is a 5-minute drive away.
Adventurers can enjoy water sports like kayaking or surfing. Practice your swing at several nearby award-winning golf courses. Try ATV adventuring, biking, or horseback riding. For a day trip, historic Hearst Castle is an hour away.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Master BR: King, en suite, standing shower
2 BR: Queen
3 BR: Queen
LR: Sleeper sofa
Bath 2: shower/tub combo
* AMENITY: baby crib
* ATTRACTIONS: library, museums, recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Children's Amenities: Crib
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Free Wifi
* Culture: Museums, Recreation Center, Library
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System, Games, Wireless Internet, Books
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: beachcombing, bird watching, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Near The Ocean
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Elevator, Iron, Hair Dryer, Central Heat Only , Cable, DVD, Games, Clothes Hangers , Heat
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Golf, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Balcony, Gas Grill, Beach Toys, Private Entrance
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: cycling, golf, surfing, swimming
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|Standard 7th January, 2018 to 7th May, 2019
2 nights min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back