Nestled in Round Valley at the base of Mt. Tom, this 3BR/3.5BA home is a sure bet for your next getaway. Affectionately known as ?Trinity Creek Resort,? this exceptional property boasts 3,587 square feet of luxurious living space and includes gorgeous antique furniture, a gourmet kitchen, en-suite bathrooms for each bedroom. There is also an evaporative cooler throughout the home and ceiling fans to ensure a comfortable stay.
Enjoy mountain views from the front porch with plenty of comfortable seating. In the summer months, splash in the private pool and pluck your own apples, pears, apricots, and blackberries from the backyard trees and bushes.
Play a game of bocce ball, croquet, or basketball, and explore the babbling creek that runs through this tranquil retreat. You?ll also love being close to an abundance of thrilling outdoor activities, including fishing, horseback riding, and hiking.
ABOUT THE HOME
After a fun-filled day in the sun, unwind in the main living room with a leather sofa and two chairs. Get cozy with a mug of cocoa in front of the stone-hearth pellet fireplace, and watch a movie on the 55" TV.
Although this home is not equipped with air conditioning, it is rarely needed with Bishop?s mild weather and ceiling fans throughout the home ensure a comfortable stay.
Prepare a mouth-watering feast in the spacious farmhouse-style kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and a gas range. Perch at the breakfast bar for two or gather at the eight-person dining table.
This three-level home accommodates 6 guests total in 3 bedrooms.
On the third level, the master bedroom offers a California king bed and a remote controlled air conditioner. Cuddle up in front of the electric fireplace (with remote control), or watch your favorite shows on the 40" TV. The en-suite bathroom has a dual vanity and a walk-in shower.
The guest bedroom on the second level has a queen bed, bay windows, and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower and skylight. A half bathroom is also located on the entry level next to the laundry room.
On the home?s lower level, you?ll find the third bedroom with a four-poster queen bed, private entrance and a pellet stove. The luxurious en-suite bathroom features a garden soaking tub.
Enjoy stunning views of Mt. Tom from the front porch. Or head to the back patio to fire up the grill and throw a family cookout. After your meal, relax on the swing overlooking the pond. In the warmer months, a sparkling swimming pool invites you to cool off (pool is open late May through mid-September, weather permitting.)
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer, and parking for up to four cars with additional space for an RV.
Reconnect with nature on this peaceful retreat where you can enjoy fishing, boating, and swimming. Pick your own fruit or wade in the babbling creek, which forks right in the yard. Sit beside the charming pond, or push the kids on the tire swing.
For a meal out, you?re just 20 minutes to Main Street in Bishop. Sample a local beer at Mountain Rambler Brewery, grab a sandwich at Great Basin Bakery, or enjoy a steak at Jack?s Restaurant.
For a day trip, you?re 45 minutes from Mammoth Lakes. In the winter, head to Mammoth Mountain Ski Area for downhill skiing and other winter sports. Mammoth summer brings more outdoor adventure or continue on to Tioga Pass entrance to Yosemite National Park.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
Access the home with your lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen
Room Description: Master- Cal king bed, en-suite bath with walk-in shower
2BR- Queen bed, en-suite bath with walk-in shower
3BR- Queen bed, en-suite bath with soaking tub
* ATTRACTIONS: caves, churches, cinemas, library, museums, recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Caves, Museums, Recreation Center, Botanical Garden, Library
* ENTERTAINMENT: Television, Wireless Internet
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Heating, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation, Near Lake
* KITCHEN: Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle, gas burner
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, bird watching, horseback riding, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Water View, Waterfront
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Central Heat Only , Clothes Hangers
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Golf, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, BBQ Grill, Private Pool, Beach Umbrella, Private Entrance, Water View, Waterfront
* POOL_SPA: Private Pool
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, fishing, golf, hiking, jet skiing, swimming, water skiing, water tubing, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Minimum Age Limit for Renters
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|Standard 20th July, 2018 to 31st July, 2018
1 night min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back