Topanga Tranquility is set amid the Santa Monica Mountains, this 2BR, 2BA house is close to shops, near hiking trails and a short drive to beaches in Malibu. Soak up the sun and take in the valley and mountain views while relaxing on the deck. Sleeps 4.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
Lush foliage and tall trees surround your mountain-view rental.
Enter the house directly into an open kitchen/dining space. Wood plank walls and hardwood floors are featured throughout this area and the rest of the home.
There?s plenty of seating in the dining area at a glass-top table. Opposite, enjoy snacks while dinner simmers at a long breakfast bar with 4 cushioned bar stools.
Find everything you need to whip up meals in the well-stocked kitchen. Cupboards are packed with cookware and dishes, and the appliances include a gas range.
A laundry room and shared bathroom with a tiled walk-in shower are located off the kitchen.
Steps away, the guest bedroom offers a relaxing retreat with a queen-size platform bed and sliding mirrored closet.
Just off the kitchen, homey comfort awaits in a living area with a sectional couch and a wood-burning fireplace. Watch movies on a 42? flat screen TV with Blu-ray player or pick a novel from the book-filled shelves.
Head outside to the landscaped backyard featuring stone walkways, a BBQ grill and a patio area with a dining table. On the expansive deck, quiet tranquility awaits and is perfect for meditating and yoga so you can enable your creativity to soar.
Stairs off the kitchen lead up to a master bedroom with a queen-size bed, plush armchair, and mirrored storage closets.
In the nearby master bathroom, you can soak in a shower/tub combo with green stone tiles and a phenomenal view of the valley.
Sunbathe, swim, or surf the day away at nearby Topanga Beach (a 14-minute drive), or head 30 minutes to reach the shores in Malibu.
After a few lazy days by the coast, save one for the stunning hiking and biking trails that surround this home. Drive 11 minutes to Tuna Canyon Park (a 1,255-acre parkland in the mountains) for dazzling ocean and bay views.
You?re also close to local eateries. Drive 7 minutes to Rocco's Pizzeria or travel the same distance for French cuisine and live jazz at Canyon Bistro in Topanga.
The coastal charms of Santa Monica are also just a 30-minute drive away. Spend a morning on the beach, then visit Santa Monica Pier Aquarium, stroll in the sun at a local park, or check out the upscale dining and shopping scene at Third Street Promenade.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen
Room Description: Master- Queen bed
2BR- Queen bed
Full bath with shower/tub combo
Full bath with walk-in shower
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Children's Amenities: Children's Books
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Museums, Recreation Center
* ENTERTAINMENT: Television, Video Games, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Games, Wireless Internet, Books, Wii
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle, gas burner
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Iron, Hair Dryer, DVD, Games, Novels
* OUTSIDE: Lawn / Garden
* Outdoor: Patio, Balcony, BBQ Grill, Fenced-in yard, Private Entrance
* SUITABILITY: children welcome
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|Standard 14th July, 2018 to 1st August, 2018
1 night min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back