Located in the foothills of Pasadena, this charming updated mid-century 2BR/2BA house offers a quiet neighborhood setting near downtown and famous attractions like Warner Brothers Studios. Built in 1948, a mid-century vibe pairs with new updates, modern furnishings, and hardwood floors.
Large picture windows let lots of natural light into spacious rooms ? including a living area and a den. A large backyard filled with fruit trees looks out across the foothills?a fantastic haven for relaxing and dining together, with plenty of seating, a gas grill, and patio table.
Perfect for families, the home is a 30-minute drive to Warner Brothers Studios, and just a few minutes to local eateries on foot. You?re also a quick drive to golf courses, Eaton Canyon, Old Town Pasadena and the Rose Bowl, while downtown LA is just over 20 minutes away.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
The welcoming and laid-back main living room greets you with hardwood floors, a sleeper sofa (which converts to a queen-size bed), and large windows that flood the room with light. Enjoy movie nights in the den, complete with another queen-size sleeper sofa and a huge 65? flat screen with DirecTV and Netflix.
The sunny dining area has a wooden table for six. Overlooking the dining area, a large and well-equipped kitchen offers lots of prep space and a full suite of appliances - including a stainless steel five-burner gas range. Handy extras include a blender and food processor for whipping up vacation treats.
The large 10,700 square foot corner lot has Adirondack chairs set amid the fruit trees. A covered patio with a gas grill and eight-person dining table provides an idyllic spot for lazy brunches in the California sunshine.
Both bedrooms are light-filled, spacious, and stylishly furnished. The spacious master bedroom has a plush king-size bed, its own 42? flat screen TV, and a dual closet.
A roomy second bedroom offers a queen-size bed and a large storage closet. The house has two beautiful full bathrooms with marble flooring: one with a dual vanity and tub/shower combination, and another with a walk-in shower.
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, and a washer/dryer. Driveway parking is available for one vehicle. Additional street parking may be available.
All leases require a minimum 31-day term.
For a day of family fun, drive 30 minutes to Warner Brothers Studios. The famous Rose Bowl Stadium is only a 12-minute drive away, while downtown Pasadena is just 8 minutes from your door for dining, shopping, museums, and entertainment venues.
For a quieter day, escape to the fairways of Eaton Canyon Golf Course (a 5-minute drive), or hike amid nature in Eaton Canyon (4-minute drive). Just a 20-minute walk away, Victory Park offers a scenic spot for strolls with mountain views, and the park also has a kids? playground and numerous recreational facilities.
You?re also walking distance from a great local dining scene. Grab morning cappuccino from Cafe Culture, (7 minutes), head to Domenico?s (4 minutes) for a homey setting and classic Italian fare, and satisfy sweet tooth cravings at Carmela Ice Cream (6 minutes).
It's a 7-minute walk to the rose parade and the Saturday farmers market at Victory Park (where the parade ends).
Corporate travelers will appreciate the close proximity to Disney Studios and NASA JPL.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
This property is professionally managed by TurnKey Vacation Rentals. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. You?ll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
TurnKey follows all local/state tax rules. Your reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Master - King
BR 2 - Queen
Living area - Queen Sleeper
Living area 2 - Queen Sleeper
1st Bath - Shower/tub combo
2nd Bath - Shower
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, cinemas, library, museums, recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Museums, Recreation Center, Library
* ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite / Cable, Television, Cable TV, Wireless Internet, Netflix
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Kitchen, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: bird watching, eco tourism, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Iron, Hair Dryer, Cable, Clothes Hangers , Heat
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Golf, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Patio, Gas Grill, Private Entrance
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: cycling, golf, hiking
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed