This 2BR apartment in Silver Lake is set back from the street on an urban hillside, and features peek-a-boo views of downtown, hip new décor, and a pleasant outdoor space for relaxing.
The property is within walking or biking distance from neighborhood restaurants and shops, and is a short drive from many renowned L.A. attractions.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT
This 2BR apartment is one of two units in a remodeled 1915 house?the other is a 1BR space. They can be rented together, making it ideal for guests traveling together but looking for privacy.
The design of the main living space is clean and open, with hip new décor and a welcoming atmosphere. Relax in front of the Samsung flatscreen or fine tune your screenplay at the sleek white desk.
The kitchen is open to the living space and includes a gas stove and all the essential cookware for meals in.
Dine al fresco on the outdoor garden patio with spacious seating for six guests at a table with umbrella. Enjoy the greenery provided by the lime and avocado trees, and enjoy an after-dinner drink under the stars.
The apartment has two bedrooms, both featuring hardwood floors, queen-size beds with plush bedding and generous closet space.
Amenities include an in-unit washer/dryer and driveway parking for up to two cars.
Note: There is no central AC (only window units).
You?re close to the restaurants and shops in Silver Lake. Check out Cafecito Organico Coffee, Virgil Village, and Sunset Junction as well as downtown, Hollywood, and USC. Famous Griffith Park is just 3.9 miles away. There are also trendy spots that are walking distance from you're home which include Sqirl, Hot Hot Food, Silverlake Ramen and Roam Yoga as well as the Silverlake Farmer's Market.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy. All leases require a minimum 31-day term.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen
Room Description: Master- Queen bed
2BR- Queen bed
Full bath with shower/tub combo
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, toilet
* ATTRACTIONS: arboretum, botanical garden, caves, churches, cinemas, festivals, library, live theater, museums, recreation center, restaurants, zoo, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, arboretum, Caves, Live Theater, Zoo, Museums, Recreation Center, Botanical Garden, Library, Arboretum
* ENTERTAINMENT: Television, Wireless Internet
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* Kitchen: Kitchenette, Refrigerator, Cookware, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, gas burner , French press
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, bird watching, horseback riding, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Clothes Hangers , 2 AC window units
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Golf, Lawn / Garden
* Outdoor: Patio, Beach Umbrella, Private Entrance, Beach Chairs
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, fishing, golf, hiking, swimming, tennis
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Minimum Age Limit for Renters
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|Standard 1st July, 2018 to 4th September, 2018
1 night min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back