Your luxury Paso Robles wine country retreat awaits. This 4BR/2.5BA offers 2,640 square feet of luxury, including a gourmet kitchen, posh master suite, and lush backyard retreat. As the former model home for the Paseo Del Rio community, you can be assured of top-of-the-line finishes.
Enjoy a prime location just 1.5 miles to downtown and within a short drive of surrounding wineries.
Three sofas provide ample seating for your whole group in the living room. Browse infinite entertainment options on the 50? smart TV with cable and an added sound bar, or simply enjoy good conversation by the electric fireplace.
A second living room is furnished with two armchairs, offering a quiet spot to get lost in a good book.
A study space at the top of the stairs has a computer monitor and printer.
KITCHEN & DINING
The spacious kitchen with a peninsula island provides plenty of room for chopping, mixing, and stirring. The chef in your group will love the added bonus of a gas range and pantry stocked with spices.
Brew a cup of coffee with the Keurig or Nespresso machine and sip it at the breakfast bar with seating for two.
A gorgeous formal dining room offers seating for eight.
A wine niche provides the perfect spot for storing bottles you collect during your time in wine country.
BEDROOMS & BATHS
This stunning home includes four bedrooms that sleep eight total. Two full-bathrooms and one half-bathroom are stocked with a complimentary starter supply of toiletries and bath amenities.
Double doors lead to the master bedroom, which is furnished with a king bed and a 40? smart TV with a sound bar. The luxurious en-suite master bath offers a double vanity, soaking tub, and walk-in shower.
Choose a book from the shelves in the second bedroom and stretch out on the full-size bed. The third and fourth bedrooms each offer a queen bed appointed with hotel-quality linens.
The second bathroom is equipped with a tub/shower combination. A half bath off the dining room provides additional convenience.
After a fun-filled day of exploring, retreat to the verdant backyard. Enjoy an al fresco meal at a table with seating for four beneath the pergola or relax in two chairs next to the gas fire pit. A gas grill is also available.
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer, and parking for two cars in the driveway.
Paso Robles offers more than 200 wineries to explore, as well as a plethora of craft breweries, fine dining destinations, and eclectic boutiques and shops. Located just 1.5 miles from downtown, this rental offers the perfect home base for all your adventures.
Drive just 7 minutes to enjoy a soak in Franklin Hot Springs, or go for a stroll on the nearby Salinas River Walk.
A shopping area with a grocery store, pharmacy, and gas station is conveniently located around the corner from the property.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A PROPERTY MANAGED BY TURNKEY VACATION RENTALS
TurnKey Vacation Rentals is a leading full-service property management company. We guarantee all listing information is accurate and up to date. From the moment you book, you?ll be provided timely and helpful communications regarding your trip.
Upon arrival, easily access your vacation home with a keyless secure door code; no need for an in-person key exchange. Your rental will be professionally cleaned and ready for you to enjoy. You can expect all comforts of a fine hotel, including shampoo, soaps, paper products, towels, and linens. Your home will include a HomeDroid tablet (electronic guest directory) providing specific home details, local suggestions, Wi-Fi access, TV instructions, and more.
If you need anything at all before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is always ready to help!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Full
Room Description: Master- King bed, en-suite bath with walk-in shower and tub
2BR- Full bed
3BR- Queen bed
4BR- Queen bed
Full bath with walk-in shower
* ATTRACTIONS: arboretum, churches, cinemas, library, museums, recreation center, restaurants, winery tours, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: arboretum, Museums, Recreation Center, Library, Winery, Arboretum
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System, Games, Wireless Internet, Books, Netflix
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle, gas burner , Keurig Machine
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, bird watching, horseback riding, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Cable, DVD, Games, Novels , Heat
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Gas Grill, Fire Pit, Fenced-in yard, Private Entrance
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, golf, hiking, swimming
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Minimum Age Limit for Renters
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|Standard 1st July, 2018 to 9th October, 2018
1 night min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back