Jane's Creek Cottage is the perfect place to stay if looking for a quiet retreat while exploring the Redwoods or visiting Humboldt State University. Families will love staying here while visiting their HSU student and will feel right at home. Start the day with coffee on the covered porch then walk or drive to the Redwoods, campus or downtown, all are just a short distance away. After a day of adventure guests will love returning to this charming retreat that feels like a restored farmhouse filled with both modern and vintage decor. The wide plank faux wood floors add to the country ambiance. Visit the Arcata Farmer's Market or wonderful gourmet, organic grocery stores, Wildberries or the Co-Op and return to cook a delicious meal in the fully stocked kitchen with a gas-stove. Don't feel like cooking then throw some local grass fed beef or fresh fish on the propane BBQ and dine al-fresco on the patio. Sorry, no dishwasher but plenty of dish and glassware provided.
Guests will enjoy a good night's sleep on the comfortable new Queen beds with high quality bedding. Enjoy the large walk-in shower after a day hiking trails in the nearby Redwood Community Forest. Then relax on the sectional sofa and watch a movie on the Smart T.V. with 200 channels. Free WiFi is included. No washer and dryer but grab something delicious to eat at Blondie's Food and Drink while doing a load of laundry at Eastside Laundromat next door, both are less than 1/2 mile away.
This cottage is on a quiet private property that is shared by two other residence and local wildlife, deer are frequently seen. The owner works on-site and offers guests complete privacy but is friendly and willing to tell you about his home and the local area. *Please help us be "good neighbors" by following quiet hours between 10 pm - 8 am, parking in designated spots and respecting the privacy of the other residents. ** Parking is limited to 2 vehicles maximum with additional visitor parking for 1 more car with prior approval.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen
* ATTRACTIONS: cinemas, festivals, restaurants, winery tours
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Near Town, 5 minutes to Arcata Plaza, 10 minutes to Trinidad, Minutes from Airport, 40 to Redwood National Park, 1 mile to Mad River Hospital
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Wi-Fi @ Cafe, Close to Restaurants & Movies, Nearby Laundromat, Close to Arcata Community Forest
* Culture: Near Fine Dining, Close to Farmer's Market., Near Humboldt State University, Close to downtown Arcata
* ENTERTAINMENT: Television, Cable TV, Games, High Speed Internet, Extended Cable TV
* GENERAL: Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided
* Geographic: Close to Town
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, gas range , coffee bean grinder, blender
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, gambling casinos
* Living: Linens, Wi-fi Internet, No Garage Parking, Beds - 2 Queens
* OUTSIDE: Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Patio, BBQ Grill
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: deepsea fishing, fishing, fly fishing, freshwater fishing, golf, hiking, mountain biking, mountain climbing, pier fishing, sound/bay fishing, surf fishing, surfing
* SUITABILITY: non smoking only, pets not allowed
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|Standard 7th January, 2018 to 25th September, 2018
1 night min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back