Year-round fun is just minutes from this newer custom-built 4BR/2.5BA Tahoma house for eight guests.
Walk to the beach on the shores of Lake Tahoe?just a half mile from your door. Rent paddle boards at West Shore Sports, 2 miles away. Or head 2.5 miles to the slopes at Homewood Ski Resort.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
Sprawl out in the spacious open-concept living area with vaulted ceilings, a gas fireplace and 50? flat screen TV. Sink into the comfy love seat and armchairs, or play cards at the game table.
Downstairs, a second living area has a leather sectional sofa, bean bag chair, and a projector screen that turns this space into your own movie theater.
Whip up crowd-pleasing recipes in the large open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including a gas stove and huge refrigerator. While dinner simmers, enjoy snacks at the three-person kitchen bar.
Gather for meals at the dining table with seating for eight, or a patio table seating six awaits on an upper-level deck in the pines. There?s also another deck in the backyard with a picnic bench.
The house comfortably sleeps up to eight guests between four bedrooms.
A master bedroom on the entry level has a king bed, 50? flat screen TV, and a private deck with seating for two. An en-suite bath adds extra comfort with a dual vanity, walk-in shower, and jetted tub.
The remaining bedrooms are located on the lower level. A second bedroom comes with a queen bed and access to a deck, and a queen bed awaits in the third bedroom.
The kid-friendly fourth bedroom has a twin bed and a separate twin-over-full bunk bed.
A shared bathroom on this level offers a tub/shower combination, and there?s a half bath on the entry level.
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, laundry, and parking for four vehicles.
Drive 2.5 miles to hit the slopes at Homewood Mountain Resort. Or mix things up on the slopes at Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley - both around 15 miles away.
In the warmer months, stroll half a mile to the beach at the end of Pine Street. Feel like a day out on the water? Head 2 miles to rent paddle boards at West Shore Sports.
Walk to Westshore Pizza for a beer and a slice, pick up groceries and snacks from the PDQ market and deli (famous for their sandwiches!), and duck into the much-loved West Shore Cafe, just over 2 miles away.
Or venture out and travel less than 9 miles along the picturesque lakeshore for a day in Tahoe City.
THE FINE PRINT
Strict ordinances govern Lake Tahoe vacation rentals. This home cannot be used for parties/weddings/receptions. Maximum allowable occupancy is 8 people and 4 cars, enforced/patrolled 24 hours/day (meaning even an afternoon BBQ with too many people is subject to citation/fine). Over-occupancy, excess vehicles, or excessive noise any time of day will result in guest fine up to $2,000 (in addition to fines assessed against the homeowner by local authorities). Failure to observe the NO PARTY policy may result in eviction. This home is in a sound-sensitive neighborhood and is not suitable for large/noisy groups. No smoking is permitted. No pets allowed. VHR lic. #2057
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Bunk
Room Description: Master - King Bed, En Suite Walk-In Shower, Jacuzzi Tub
2BR - Queen
3BR - Queen
4BR - Twin over Full Bunk, Twin Bed
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, shower, toilet, tub
* ATTRACTIONS: library, museums, recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Free Wifi
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation, Near Lake, Near Ski Resort
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Glassware, Silverware
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, medical services
* Living: Clothes Hangers
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Private Entrance
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, pets not allowed