Panoramic mountain views and luxurious outdoor living steal the show at this 5BR/4BA home. Chat by the fire pit, cool off in a sparkling private pool, or watch the stars come out while soaking in the hot tub.
Distressed walnut and travertine tile floors, vaulted ceilings, high-end finishes, and western-chic decor all await in this stunning home. Whether you?re looking to explore wine country or just get away from the hustle and bustle, this property offers an exceptional retreat.
Nestled in the Santa Ynez Valley and surrounded by the coastal mountains, this home is a quick drive to some of the area?s best wineries. When dining out, choose from a variety of options in nearby Buellton and Solvang.
ABOUT THE HOME
After a day at the local wineries, unwind in the main living room on the sofa and armchairs. Uncork a bottle and sample your finds in front of the gas fireplace or watch a movie on the 78? flat screen TV.
A gourmet kitchen features a full suite of stainless steel appliances and granite counters. The table for six is the perfect spot a light breakfast or a casual lunch.
The formal dining room features a farmhouse table for 10 beneath an Edison-bulb chandelier and is open to a second living room with two sofas and a lounge. In the evening, chat around the fireplace.
Hang out and play air hockey or foosball in the game room.
Spend time outdoors and go for a dip in the sparkling pool or soak in the hot tub. The pool is heated only April through September. Take an afternoon cat nap on the hanging bed. Later fire up the BBQ, and then gather at the 12-person table for an alfresco meal with unforgettable views. As the stars come out, enjoy the warm ambience of the fire pit.
Retreat to your master bedroom with a four-poster king bed and a 48? flat screen TV. The en-suite bathroom has a dual vanity, separate water closet, walk-in shower, and a deep soaking tub. The second bedroom features a king bed. A bathroom with a walk-in shower is adjacent.
A hallway leads to two additional guest bedrooms, one with a queen bed and a twin-over-twin bunk, and another with a queen bed. The third bathroom has a tub/shower combination and dual vanity.
Guests can access the fifth bedroom via an outdoor staircase. There you?ll find a spacious suite with a king bed and a 48? flat screen TV. The en-suite bathroom has a tub/shower combination and a separate room for the vanity. Step out to the private balcony and relax on the Adirondack chairs while taking in spectacular valley and mountain views.
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a laundry room, and parking for four cars in the driveway. Please note that local regulations allow a maximum of 10 guests at this property.
Nestled in the Santa Ynez Valley and surrounded by the coastal mountain range, this home is just a quick drive to some of the area?s best wineries. Sample the vintages at Larner Vineyard (2 minutes), Shoestring Winery (5 minutes), and Sunstone Vineyards & Winery (15 minutes).
For a meal out, choose from a variety of options in nearby Buellton and Solvang. Firestone Walker Brewery offers microbrews and upscale pub fare (8 minutes). Root 426 is a farm-to-table eatery in a casual setting (9 minutes).
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
Access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 2 Queen, 1 Bunk
Room Description: Master - king bed, en suite stand-up shower, jacuzzi tub
2BR - king bed
3BR - queen bed and twin bunk beds
4BR - queen bed
5BR - king bed
2 shower/tub combos
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, shower, toilet, tub
* ATTRACTIONS: library, museums, recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Free Wifi
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television, Toys, XBox, Netflix
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Fitness Room / Equipment, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Glassware, Silverware, Tea Kettle
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, groceries, hospital, medical services
* Living: Clothes Hangers
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Deck / Patio, Golf, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Private Entrance
* POOL_SPA: Hot Tub, Private Pool
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, pets not allowed
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|Standard 11th July, 2018 to 20th July, 2018
1 night min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back