Panoramic wine country views await you at this welcoming 2BR/2BA cottage set atop a hill in the Santa Ynez Valley. Tucked beneath old-growth trees, there?s a seating area perfect for taking in your surroundings or sipping a glass of wine to end the day. After the sun sinks, take in nighttime panoramas of nearby Buellton.
While the cottage itself sleeps 4, it can be rented along with the main house on the same grounds that sleeps 12, making it an ideal choice for reunions, weddings and groups.
The cottage?s location puts you in close proximity to the vineyards of Santa Barbara's Wine Country, the Danish town of Solvang, the Chumash Casino in Santa Ynez for nightlife and concerts along with many dining options.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
In the open-concept living area, find seating for five and a 42? flat screen TV. Big windows flood the space with natural light. The dining area has a glass-topped table for four, while the fully-stocked, recently updated kitchen has all the necessities to prepare meals for your crew.
The master suite has a king bed, spacious closets, and huge windows overlooking the scenic valley and mountains. The en-suite bathroom is fitted with a deep soaking tub (with shower).
Opposite, the guest bedroom offers more great views, plus a queen-size bed and bookshelves lined with reading material for you to borrow and take to the outdoor seating area. The nearby guest bathroom has a walk-in shower.
Guest amenities include a laundry room, Wifi, and parking for up to four vehicles.
Situated in the heart of the Santa Ynez valley, your rental home is within walking distance of The Mosby Winery and upwards of 35 wineries are just a short drive from your front door.
Plan a day trip to Santa Barbara, about a half hour away. Or hit Gaviota Beach, a 13-mile drive. There are plenty of other outdoor activities nearby in Buellton, including horseback riding and golf.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen
Room Description: Master - King Bed, En Suite Shower/Tub Combo
2BR - Queen Bed
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, shower, toilet, tub
* ATTRACTIONS: library, museums, recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Free Wifi
* Entertainment: Wireless Internet
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Cookware, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Glassware, Silverware
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, medical services
* Living: High Speed Internet, Clothes Hangers
* OUTSIDE: Golf
* Outdoor: Private Entrance
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, pets not allowed
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|Standard 1st July, 2018 to 6th July, 2018
2 nights min stay
|Standard 7th July, 2018 to 14th July, 2018
3 nights min stay
|Standard 15th July, 2018 to 24th July, 2018
2 nights min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back