Your 2BR/2BA house is perched high on a hilltop in the quiet neighborhood of Echo Park, just a few miles from the most desirable attractions in Los Angeles.
A modern design and comfortable furnishings create a Craftsman-meets-Scandinavian ambiance inside, while a private backyard boasts incredible views of the Hollywood sign, Griffith Observatory and the San Gabrielle Mountains. Completely redone, this lush green space offers a great spot to spend time together with a grill for tasty meals.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
From fully-stocked bookshelves to unique art, your home creates a unique ambiance filled with high-end and modern pieces paired with homey touches and an abundance of natural light.
Lounge on the leather sofa in the main living area while you watch your favorite movies on the 49? TV. Grab a book from the bookshelves and curl up in the office just off the kitchen which features a desk for casual work.
Head to the well-appointed kitchen to pop some popcorn or take advantage of high-quality appliances to prepare a gourmet meal for your group. Dine at the intimate dining table for four, or enjoy your meals alfresco. After dinner, fill up the dishwasher for easy cleanup.
Your private backyard is expansive enough for games of catch or tag, and cozy seating areas offer gorgeous views of the city behind your home. Gather in the spacious yard with family or friends, or soak up the sunny Los Angeles weather with a glass of lemonade on the deck.
Between the two bedrooms, this one-story home accommodates four.
Relax in the elegant master suite, decorated with serene colors and modern chevron prints. You?ll find the room outfitted with a queen bed, closet, and an en-suite bath with a tub/shower combination.
The equally stylish second bedroom offers another queen bed and a cozy reading nook surrounded by a huge bookshelf.
Just down the hall, the guest bath includes a tiled shower with a luxe rain showerhead.
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, Netflix, a washer/dryer, and beach gear. This family-friendly home also provides a high chair, a Pack ?N Play, a stroller, and toys.
Free street parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
This home is located off the street and can only be accessed via a long stretch of stairs. While adding an extra layer of privacy, please note that this property may not be suitable for those with mobility issues.
All leases require a minimum 31-day term.
Idyllic Echo Park is within reach of all the best sights of Los Angeles! Only 2 miles away, Elysian Park offers hiking trails, bike paths, and even a disc golf course. Catch a game at famous Dodger Stadium (a 2-mile drive).
The center of Echo Park boasts countless restaurants, shops, and cafes -- book a table at Taix French for a gourmet meal, then grab an after-dinner coffee at Terra Mia as you stroll down Sunset Boulevard.
Drive just 10 minutes to Griffith Park and visit the Hollywood Sign, Griffith Observatory, and the Los Angeles Zoo. Hollywood Hills and downtown Los Angeles are also less than a 30-minute drive away.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen
Room Description: Master - Queen Bed, en suite shower/tub combo
2BR - Queen Bed
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, shower, toilet, tub
* ATTRACTIONS: library, museums, recreation center, restaurants, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Children's Amenities: Pack N Play, Toddler Toys
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Free Wifi
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, Toys, Netflix
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Cookware, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Glassware, Silverware
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, medical services
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Clothes Hangers
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Lawn / Garden
* Outdoor: Beach Toys, Beach Umbrella, Private Entrance, Beach Chairs
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, pets not allowed
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|Standard 7th January, 2018 to 3rd August, 2018
1 night min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back