This 3BR/3BA home + guest suite features natural elements combined with contemporary design. It has been featured in the California Home Design magazine! Tucked back in the private courtyard sits a guest house, fire pit, water fountain, picnic table and a play area for the kids.
This coastal LA neighborhood is bustling with gourmet restaurants, hip cafes, boutique shops, beautiful beaches, and scenic hikes.
Overlooking the courtyard, the main house living room has vaulted ceilings and gorgeous hardwood flooring. Relax on the comfy modern furniture and enjoy a movie night on the 55? flat screen TV.
Two separate office spaces allow you to work from home. Upstairs boasts a spacious library with a cozy lounge area and charming window nook.
KITCHEN & DINING
The sleek and well-equipped kitchen in the main house features granite countertops, a gas range, and oversized picture windows. Gather for meals at the large dining table set to accommodate 10.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
Recharge with a good night?s sleep in four spacious bedrooms that sleep six total. Four full bathrooms are stocked with plush towels and a complimentary starter supply of toiletries.
The tranquil master suite features a king-size bed dressed in white linens, a 49? flat screen TV, and walk-in closet. The elegant en-suite bathroom boasts a double vanity, claw foot tub, and spacious walk-in shower.
The inviting second bedroom includes an elevated queen-size bed, desk area, and en-suite bathroom with a shower/tub combination. The third bedroom is outfitted with a queen-size bed and offers direct access to a third bathroom that includes a walk-in shower.
A fourth bedroom in the stylish guest house includes a queen-size bed, loveseat, 46? flat screen TV, and en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
The peaceful courtyard offers plenty of privacy and space to relax under the fruit trees. The outdoor space features a water fountain, wood fire pit, a grill, picnic table, and lounge chairs. Channel your inner child and bounce on the trampoline or play on the jungle gym.
Guest amenities include a washer/dryer and complimentary Wi-Fi. Street parking is available for a maximum of three vehicles (required parking permits provided).
Located less than 10-minutes from the world-famous Venice Beach Boardwalk and Santa Monica Pier. Spend a day in the sun at Will Rogers State Beach or hang by the pool at Annenberg Community Beach House.
In the heart of the Santa Monica Promenade, you?ll find farmer?s markets and one of the best outdoor shopping destinations in town. Catch an old fashion flick at the Aero Theatre for a true LA movie moment.
Grab a mint mojito iced coffee at Philz Coffee then brunch at Ivy at the Shore. Seafood lovers are in for a treat at Herringbone, and don?t miss Tar & Roses for the perfect date night. Walk to Whole Foods to stock up on healthy treats.
Please note that this property is in a sound-sensitive neighborhood and is not suitable for large groups or noisy gatherings.
All leases require a minimum 31-day term.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A PROPERTY MANAGED BY TURNKEY VACATION RENTALS
TurnKey Vacation Rentals is a leading full-service property management company. We guarantee all listing information is accurate and up to date. From the moment you book, you?ll be provided timely and helpful communications regarding your trip.
Upon arrival, access your Santa Monica home with a keyless secure door code; no need for an in-person key exchange. Your rental will be professionally cleaned and ready for you to enjoy. You can expect all comforts of a fine hotel, including shampoo, soaps, paper products, towels, and linens. Your home will include a HomeDroid tablet (electronic guest directory) providing specific home details, local suggestions, Wi-Fi access, TV instructions, and more.
If you need anything at all before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is always ready to help!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 3 Queen
Room Description: Master- King bed, en-suite bath with walk-in shower
2BR- Queen bed, en-suite bath with shower/tub combo
3BR- Queen bed, en-suite bath with walk-in shower
4BR- Queen bed, en-suite bath with walk-in shower
* ATTRACTIONS: arboretum, botanical garden, caves, churches, cinemas, festivals, library, live theater, museums, recreation center, restaurants, zoo, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television, CD Player
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Ice Maker, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Glassware, Silverware, Tea Kettle, gas burner
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, bird watching, horseback riding, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Near The Ocean
* Living: Linens, High Speed Internet, Clothes Hangers
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Golf, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Fire Pit, Picnic Table, Private Entrance
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, jet skiing, paragliding, pier fishing, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, spelunking, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, water skiing, water tubing, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Minimum Age Limit for Renters