Choose between two gorgeous outdoor living spaces at this 3BR/2BA Carmel Meadows home. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy an al fresco meal in the walled courtyard or gather around the fire on the patio for a relaxing evening under the stars.
Light-filled rooms, stunning views, and sophisticated contemporary décor all add to the luxurious feel of this remodeled home. With three king beds, this rental is perfect for a multi-couple getaway.
Just steps from the shore, guests can walk to Carmel River State Beach, Monastery Beach, and Point Lobos State Park. The shops and restaurants of Carmel are a quick drive away.
ABOUT THE HOME
Enjoy views of Carmel Bay and Pebble Beach, with peeks of Point Lobos in the distance, from the inviting living spaces.
Relax on one of the two facing sofas for cocktails and conversation in the bright and light filled living room. Or pull up the two armchairs to enjoy the warm ambience of the fireplace.
With stylish stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, a gas range with double oven, and French-door refrigerator, you?ll have everything you need to prepare vacation meals in the gourmet kitchen. The breakfast nook with four-person table is cozy spot for brunch, and the nearby eight-person dining table is ideal for entertaining.
A window-lined hall leads to the bedrooms. There are two guest rooms, both with king beds. One also has a 55? flat screen TV. The guest bathroom sits between them and has a walk-in shower and a large vanity.
Just beyond you?ll find the spacious master retreat with king bed. A luxurious en-suite bathroom features a large walk-in shower, dual vanity, and a deep soaking tub.
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi. Up to four smaller vehicles can park in the driveway.
This prime location is just steps from the shore. Walk to Carmel River State Beach, Monastery Beach, and Point Lobos State Park. Visit the nearby Whaler?s Museum (6-minute drive) or the Carmel Mission Basilica Museum (5-minute drive).
The shops and restaurants of Carmel are a 5 to 10-minute drive away. For unpretentious French-Italian fare, try La Bicyclette?the Black Cod Cocotte is locally caught and the wood-fired pizzas are a treat. And for California-style farm-to-table dishes and a dog-friendly patio, Basil Seasonal Dining is a perfect fit.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Your vacation rental is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in and/or late check-out are possible. You'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the home with your unique lock code. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions and home instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All TurnKey rentals follow local/state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, cleaning fee, and Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 3 King
Room Description: Master: King, en suite, standing shower, soaking tub
2nd BR: King
3rd BR: King
Bath 2: Standing shower
All one level
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, cinemas, festivals, library, live theater, marina, museums, recreation center, restaurants, synagogues, winery tours, zoo, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Free Wifi
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Games, Wireless Internet, Netflix
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Near Beach
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle, gas burner , Keurig Machine
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Beach View, Ocean View, Water View
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Fireplace, Iron, Hair Dryer, Cable, DVD, Clothes Hangers , Heat
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Patio, Gas Grill, Private Entrance, Water View
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: cycling, fishing, golf, hiking, mountain biking, mountain climbing, roller blading, sailing, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
|Standard 1st July, 2018 to 6th July, 2018
2 nights min stay
|Standard 7th July, 2018 to 23rd May, 2018
3 nights min stay
|Standard 24th May, 2019 to 26th May, 2019
2 nights min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back